Kon Tiki Tour No Longer Available?

Bncandi

Earning My Ears
I went online last night at midnight to chose this excursion and it was not an option, however it shows in the list of port adventures. Anyone know anything about this happening recently?

Very often the full list of port adventures on the main website is a listing of all potential offerings, however, it can vary depending on which vendors are available on that particular day. Since the pandemic, the offerings have been fewer, it seems. I think a lot of tour companies didn't necessarily survive the pandemic, unfortunately.

I'm not sure what port this is, but, for example, excursions in Cozumel are limited to the island, DCL doesn't have any contracted tour operators going to the mainland at the moment. Not sure why those haven't come back at this point, but they haven't. Again, could be a vendor supply issue.

It just got added to the Fantasy 4/1 sailing this week. It was not a listed option when our excursion booking date opened up in January

Look for 3rd party offerings? Typically you can find plenty of reviews out there.

The biggest scare they have is you missing the ship but if these companies had people ever missing the ship you would see it posted.

Look for 3rd party offerings? Typically you can find plenty of reviews out there.

The biggest scare they have is you missing the ship but if these companies had people ever missing the ship you would see it posted.
Right? I'm certain that for any reputable tour company, their biggest nightmare is getting people back to the ship late. We do 3rd party tours 90% of the time and have had nothing but amazing experiences, getting back to the ship an hour before all-aboard time at the latest.

I'm pretty sure all those people running for the docks in YouTube videos lost track of time drinking at Señor Frogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter