Kohl's 30 % ?

Yes, thank you!!

Anyone know when Kohls cash starts? I tossed my ad because I only got 15% but then remembered my parents wanted me to order them chairs (they don't have a Kohls card).

Definitely going to use the 30% and order online when Kohls cash starts.

I use to work at Kohl's, and even if people didn't have their ads, they'd say, "Oh darn, I had that 30% off flyer..." and we had to give them the % off. Also, most Kohl's (Don't know if it's for every Kohl's) allows you to use your expired bucks as long as there is an actual balance... :) Just sayin'

Earn your Kohl's cash through April 18th to the 21st. You usually can start using it the day after their big special. I think(?) It's been so long since I earned any o.o;

I use to work at Kohl's, and even if people didn't have their ads, they'd say, "Oh darn, I had that 30% off flyer..." and we had to give them the % off. Also, most Kohl's (Don't know if it's for every Kohl's) allows you to use your expired bucks as long as there is an actual balance... :) Just sayin'

Earn your Kohl's cash through April 18th to the 21st. You usually can start using it the day after their big special. I think(?) It's been so long since I earned any o.o;

Thanks. I'm okay with ordering online generally as I buy less :lmao:

And only getting 15 or 20% isn't enough to get me in the store so I only go when I get 30 :)

Also, most Kohl's (Don't know if it's for every Kohl's) allows you to use your expired bucks as long as there is an actual balance... :) Just sayin'

The two near me don't let you use it beyond 24 hours past the expiration date :sad1:

SHIPFREE is the free shipping code

I don't think you need a code if you order $50 or more, but since you can use two codes, it's good to have this one! Also the code above for 30% off is only for cardholders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter