Knotts Resturant question...

mshrm

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the price is for a meal at Knotts Berry Farm for the famous chicken dinner? I would like to know adult and child if possible. Can you make reservations for this resturant?

Thanks

Not sure about reservations, but the price is around $5.00 or so kids and about $12 for adults for the chicken dinner.

Generally, they don't take reservations except for holidays and in October, the pre-haunt dinner.

I absolutely LOVED Mrs. Knotts!! I went there for the first time last year with my aunt & uncle!!!! Like the previous post adults were $12 and kids $5 (or so)....and you get ALOT of food for that price! I was very impressed!

mshrm said:
Can you make reservations for this resturant?
Thanks

Reservation are not taken thus the long line and waits of approx 60+ minutes at meal times........
Send a runner to wait and the others continue to play in the park. Use the cell phone as you get really close. That way others can still enjoy the park.
Food is good, large portions as mentioned and the price is right!

Highly recommend. It is worth the wait if there is one. There is also a take out window if in a hurry. We went off meal time like 2-3pm and got sat quickly. It is a really large restaurant. We only went to knotts to eat at the restaurant and then went back to disneyland. We used to go there frequently when we were socal residents.

Don't know prices, but can recommend it.

When we went we were warned about the size of the meal. I'm so glad we listened as we purchased 2 meals and that fed the 4 of us.. 2 Adults and 2 teenage boys.

It was the best meal we had the whole time we were in California.:thumbsup2

My DH and I had one on our first day in California on honeymoon. We were totally defeated, and he's a BIG eater! One adult meal between 2 would have been plenty (they gave us 3 chicken breasts EACH - bit different from Beafeater!) :rotfl:

Thanks for all the great advice. I definately dont want to miss this so we will go early and wait in line.

You guys mentioned all the large portions, are you allowed to take the rest home in a doggy bag?

Oh, how I love Knott's Chicken Dinner. Sigh.

It's $12.99 these days (which is incredibly impressive considering it was $12 thirteen years ago too!) and you get a choice of fried chicken or some other things...but you really should get the fried chicken. Hehe. It comes with biscuits, cabbage or corn, dinner salad, rhubbarb or...something else I can't remember because the rhubbarb is just that good, mashed potatoes, and choice of dessert (I recommend the boysenberry pie, that's what they're known for). Totally worth it. Totally worth the wait. If you go on Sunday, they serve it all day. If you go any other time, it's only dinner time I think. The earlier you get there, the shorter the line will be, so we usually just have it as a late lunch/early dinner.

We love Knott's chicken and have AP. We get ours from the takeout window and ask for it fresh from the kitchen (yes they'll do this). It's cheaper and you can order just what you want. I order chicken wings, mashed potatoes, and biscuits.

Have a great time!

iceskatejen said:
Generally, they don't take reservations except for holidays and in October, the pre-haunt dinner.

the pre-haunt dinner - is there more info somewhere???

Pre-Haunt dinner is not through the chicken place, unfortunately. They use their standard catering service and usually serve it at the pasta restaurant across from Ghostrider. I did the dinner a few years back and was disappointed to find that it was the same catered food from all of the Winter Coaster Solace dinners.

As for the chicken dinner restaurant, you will find no better food anywhere. The biscuits they make are to die for! They even sell the mix in the park. With a little boysenberry jelly they are scrumtious. The boysenberry punch is great too. I have a case of that shipped to my home in Wisconsin every few months :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter