• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Knotts Berry Farm and a 4 year old

They have a land at Knotts Berry Farm called Camp Snoopy. There are many rides for younger kids like a mini rollercoaster, a bouncer, a airplane ride like Dumbo ( you know, spins around in circles), several train rides around the park ( all though, be warned that one of the trains has a "robber" come in during the train ride, and another train travels through dark, bumpy caves). I remember having lot's of fun at Camp Snoopy when I was little, and parents can go on pretty much go on every Camp Snoopy ride. Camp Snoopy gets pretty crowded in the afternoon, so if you want to ride with little wait, get there early.

Places to eat: Mrs. Knott's Chicken and biscuits are to die for! They make them fresh every day, and many people come to Knott's just for the chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and gravy ( like me ;) ) There is one chicken dinner resturaunt outside the park, and there is one resturaunt in the Old West section. They have delicious funnel cakes and pies in the park too.

Camp Snoopy Rides : http://www.knotts.com/park/tour/csnoopy/

List of Shopping and Dining : http://www.knotts.com/park/dineshop.shtml#dining

Hope this helps, and have an awesome trip :thumbsup2

Camp Snoopy is great fo kids. My DD7 still loves it. We have AP again this year but we do avoid the summer-too crowded. :crowded:

For our chicken fix we go next door to the Chicken Restaurant and get our chicken-to-go. (It's cheaper this way) There are tables located near the main entrance you can eat at. If you do get chicken-to-go, ask for them to get the chicken from the kitchen. This will guarantee the chicken is hot! (we got this advicce from an employee working there). I love their chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. They also have all the side orders inc. biscuits, corn, boysenberry pie, etc. Just wish they served Diet Coke (not Pepsi) :confused:

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter