• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kitchen Sink by yourself?

Quillo

Mouseketeer
Has anybody eaten the B&C Kitchen Sink alone?:banana:

I know I am up to the challenge, eventhough my wife won't let me :rolleyes1

But has any of you disers done it, or know of someone who has?

I think I'd probably explode if I tried to eat one of those by myself, but volume aside I just don't think it would ever really be done because it would melt into (not entirely nice) gloop long before you could finish...though guess you could always tackle that bit with a straw ;)

My DH almost did it. He had to stop once he got to the bottom it was coated in peanut butter!
I wouldn't recommend it. He felt really bad afterwords.

I have seen it done once, and the poor guy was really ill afterwards. Not something I would recommend if you plan to be at all mobile for the next 12 hours or so....

Drew

Wow, I couldn't imagine eating that by myself. I think would be sick :rotfl2: but I would love to see someone try like Adam Ritchland from Man vs Food.:happytv:

Wow, I couldn't imagine eating that by myself. I think would be sick :rotfl2: but I would love to see someone try like Adam Ritchland from Man vs Food.:happytv:

Maybe Adam but not a normal human being. We did it with four people, but even that was too much for me.

We 've have talked to several servers over the yrs there and they all claim you get 1-2 teenage boys per month who are able to eat the whole thing. We are always a party of 4-6 and have never finished the thing before it melts into a mess.

Forget feeling ill to your stomach, think of all the cholesterol headed straight for the carotid artery...:scared1:

it would melt into (not entirely nice) gloop long before you could finish...though guess you could always tackle that bit with a straw ;)

never finished the thing before it melts into a mess.

:cutie: Hey, maybe you should try the "kitchen sink kit" as on the Disney Food Blog:

By ordering the Sink “unassembled” rather than completely put together, you and your guests each have the option to use whatever toppings and ingredients of the sundae you please while avoiding those you dislike! Why didn’t I think of that?! No more gooey mess of mixed toppings, mushed bananas, soggy brownies, and gloopy Oreo remnants in the bottom of the Sink! Brilliant.

kitchen-sink-kit-2.jpg

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/11/12/the-beaches-and-cream-kitchen-sink-kit/

Quillo if you try to eat one all by yourself you'll have to let us know how it goes :laughing:

:cutie: Hey, maybe you should try the "kitchen sink kit" as on the Disney Food Blog:

By ordering the Sink “unassembled” rather than completely put together, you and your guests each have the option to use whatever toppings and ingredients of the sundae you please while avoiding those you dislike! Why didn’t I think of that?! No more gooey mess of mixed toppings, mushed bananas, soggy brownies, and gloopy Oreo remnants in the bottom of the Sink! Brilliant.

kitchen-sink-kit-2.jpg

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/11/12/the-beaches-and-cream-kitchen-sink-kit/

Quillo if you try to eat one all by yourself you'll have to let us know how it goes :laughing:

Hi Seahunt, be sure that I will let all of you Disers how it goes :dance3:, but you'll have to wait :surfweb: till september.

Thanks for your advide, but I actually love eating the melted gooey part of sundaes :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter