Kids Club Open Houses

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I know that the kids clubs are typically in open house on embarkation day, but I’m wondering if anyone is aware of whether that’s for both oceaneer club and lab? I was so excited to get spots in a champagne tasting for 200 on embarkation day until I realized I might not actually be able to send my kids to the clubs!

Thanks for your insights on past experiences with this. ❤️

Hi there!

I know that the kids clubs are typically in open house on embarkation day, but I’m wondering if anyone is aware of whether that’s for both oceaneer club and lab? I was so excited to get spots in a champagne tasting for 200 on embarkation day until I realized I might not actually be able to send my kids to the clubs!

Unfortunately, there is no secure kids club programing until around dinner time on embarkation day.

Hi there!

I suspect they may find that those 2pm tastings on embarkation day do not sell so well. I would love to do the Champagne one on my upcoming Wonder Cruise, but I am on DCL transportation from AOA (I am solo, so it is the most economical for me - and since they are already purchased it would do no good to change it to MCO and do that get back there thing in terms of Boarding Groups) and no way to guarantee I will get there before 2. I definitely plan to mention that timing - if not on my comment card then in the “glows and grows” email I send after every cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter