Kidcot stations?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
We haven’t been to Disney since before the pandemic. How has Kidcot stations been affected, if they have? We usually take our own books and have them signed and add pictures of ourselves in the countries after. Is that still possible? I notice a lot of the characters, at least in dining, are handing out cards (from watching YouTube videos) with their signatures instead of signing. I wasn’t sure if Kidcot was the same way now or if they had done away with it or what the current situation is. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

That’s great news. What type of activity is included? Is there a fee?
No fee! It's a fairly simple setup for kids where they each receive sort of like a postcard with fun facts about the countries they're visiting. As a kid, collecting stuff from different places is a fun activity but more importantly, it gives kids (and adults) a chance to interact with the international cast members behind the table.

As for the original post, when I went six months ago, they were handing out cards as you've seen on YouTube. Unfortunately, I'm not sure whether or not you can give them personalized items to be signed but I'd imagine it wouldn't be a problem.

We just did the kidcot stops a few days ago. You can do pin trading at the same table that they have the cards. My son had a lot of fun collecting the cards and stickers for each country!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter