• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani Pool & Waterpark Pics?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Anyone out there have pics of the Kidani Pool and Water fun area? We're going in Feb...I will use it as wallpaper to keep me warm through the winter!
TIA.....

See my June 09 TR. Click below....general pics start on page 4 then I posted pool pics two separate occasions, plus jambo pool pics. Sorry no time to post them here now.

OK we need some pics here:

DisneyJune2009184.jpg

DisneyJune2009185.jpg

DisneyJune2009186.jpg

DisneyJune2009189.jpg

DisneyJune2009214.jpg

DisneyJune2009215.jpg

DisneyJune2009216.jpg

DisneyJune2009217.jpg

DisneyJune2009890.jpg

DisneyJune2009892.jpg

DisneyJune2009894.jpg

DisneyJune2009895.jpg

DisneyJune2009900.jpg

DisneyJune2009901.jpg

DisneyJune2009907.jpg

DisneyJune2009917.jpg

DisneyJune2009919.jpg

DisneyJune2009913.jpg

I would sure love to stay there. The waterslide looks AWSOME!!! It is 128 ft long!!! Can anyone stay here or do you have to be a Disney Vacation Club member?

I would sure love to stay there. The waterslide looks AWSOME!!! It is 128 ft long!!! Can anyone stay here or do you have to be a Disney Vacation Club member?

You can stay there on a cash stay. There's always inventory for cash reservations.

I was wondering the same thing as the PP! We r staying at AKL in Dec and my DS would LOVE that pool!

We spent an afternoon at Kddani and LOVED the pool!
We stayed on DVC points and had the perk of using both Jambo and Kddani pools. DH and I both agreed the Kddani pool was awesome for kids. The slide is much much bigger than the Jambo pool and there is a baby slide as well. The playground/spash pad is fantastic and right next to the pool. You can easily sit down and let your toddlers play in the spashpad while your big kids swim or go down the big slide. It is easy to keep an eye on both from a comfy beach chair :)

For those that were asking about staying as a non-DVC member, I would highly recommend renting points. For a price comparable to staying in a mod, we had a 1br villa that was like a small apartment. Not to mention access to 2 great pools and free valet parking all week. That was a huge perk! With a 1 and 4yo we knew we would be at the resort a lot, and we were right. We loved staying at AKV :love:

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter