• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keys to Kingdom Tour Advice/?

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
Thinking of doing the tour. Any pros/cons to 8:30 or 9:30 am tour? Is lunch somewhere in the middle of tour or the last thing you do? (dinner plans that night) About how many attractions does it take you to? We've been to MK many many times & thought this might be something different & fun. Seeing we've been alot, is it a waste of time & money. It's me 36 & dh 40. Thanks for any input.

Thinking of doing the tour. Any pros/cons to 8:30 or 9:30 am tour? Is lunch somewhere in the middle of tour or the last thing you do? (dinner plans that night) About how many attractions does it take you to? We've been to MK many many times & thought this might be something different & fun. Seeing we've been alot, is it a waste of time & money. It's me 36 & dh 40. Thanks for any input.

The tour is great. We did the 8:30 start and it was nice to walk around Main Street before the crowds. Lunch was past halfway but not the end of the tour.Went on POTC & JC . It is not a waste of time or money IMHO:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

;) We were about your age when we went. We did the 8:30, had a great time. You get to ask lots of questions once you are "backstage". Lunch was very nice at the Columbia House. We rode IASW, POTC and Haunted Mansion. It was just a really great look at how they do what they do...Very informative and definitely not a wate of time or money. We were glad we did the 8:30 tour. If you love WDW like we do then it will be a great tour for you...with a few surprises, too.:cloud9:

Yuletide Fantasy wasn't as good to me, although the CMs conducting it were very good.:confused3

We did the tour a couple of years ago and really really enjoyed it. We were in the utilidoors on our tour, which was our favorite part. So great to see all the behind-the-scenes workings at MK.

I actually think the tour is more fun if you've been numerous times, because, as familiar as everything is to you, you'll be amazed to see the unfamiliar just a few feet away and learn about things you never even suspected.

We did the 9:30 tour and lunch was about at the midway point, iirc.

we enjoyed it as well..i think we did the 9am tour....lunch was around 1....rode HM JC & POTC......felt the tour was very interesting and well worth the $$$....saw some amazing things

DBF and I went last March, it was great. I think it's worth it because you get to see a different side of the Magic Kingdom than you normally would and learn a bunch of trivia about Walt and the park.

We were supposed to go on the 8:30 tour but we got stuck on the monorail for 1/2 an hour! I called reservations from the monorail, panicking because they tell you to show up early.. but they just put us on the next tour at 9 am. No biggie. I highly recommend the tour!

I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter