Key to the World question

Tynk13x

It's a Disney thing, you wouldn't understand!
Hello all. Our trip is getting closer, so now the questions are getting more frequent. Our whole crew will be on this trip, and we are sharing a villa at AKL. My question is this...with 3 different parties, could we put 3 different credit cards on the KTTW. One linked to my card, one linked to my parents card, and the last linked to my FIL's card? Thanks

Hello all. Our trip is getting closer, so now the questions are getting more frequent. Our whole crew will be on this trip, and we are sharing a villa at AKL. My question is this...with 3 different parties, could we put 3 different credit cards on the KTTW. One linked to my card, one linked to my parents card, and the last linked to my FIL's card? Thanks

I think its one card per res.

It is one credit card per room.

However, what you can do is the day before checkout get a printed copy of the folio. It indicates each transaction which is charged to each KTTW. then you can go and figure out how much is each person. Then go back to the Front Desk and have payments applied to the account from each credit card separately.

So, is the "share" a DIS rumor, or dont they do it anymore, or do they just not want to have to do it? Where you could have different credit cards linked to different key cards?

For room charges each person's room key will show a different last digit.

For example if I charged with my room key it would be 1, DH's key, even though on the same account and credit card will show 2.

So it's easy to figure who charged what, then add those up and each person can pay with their own credit card at the front desk the night before check out. Partial payments to the room charge on different credit cards is OK.

Thanks for responding so quickly. Makes the planning go a little easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter