• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kellogg's Family Rewards anyone?

familyfirsttimer

Not my 1st time anymore! I'm hooked for life!!!!
I always put my codes in from cereal, granola bars, etc. I only ut in a few a month but I realize how the rewards are a ridicuoulous amount of points unless oyu want a coupon.

Anyone have any tips/tricks....this seems like a waste time right now.

FYI I do MCR so I know sometimes you just have to keep entering low points entries and eventually good prizes come up!

I always put my codes in from cereal, granola bars, etc. I only ut in a few a month but I realize how the rewards are a ridicuoulous amount of points unless oyu want a coupon.

Anyone have any tips/tricks....this seems like a waste time right now.

FYI I do MCR so I know sometimes you just have to keep entering low points entries and eventually good prizes come up!
Make sure that you're getting their newsletter. There's almost always a code for bonus points in there. Today's newsletter had two opportunities in it for a total of 210 points.

I do the program and get a decent number of points but I redeem them for coupons. 500 points will get me a coupon link for 75¢-off cereal, cookies or crackers, and I can print it twice. Most stores in our area (you're not too far from me) will double those coupons. Acme will double them to $1.50 off a single item. That's $3 off of groceries for my 500 points.

If you check ACME's sale for this week, there are a lot of Keebler/Kellogg's items that are $1.88 ea. wyb5. You can't beat getting Townhouse crackers for 38¢/box!

I save my codes and enter them when they double point offers. They also send out many free bonus codes, so even though redemption points are high I still think it worth it.

How do I sign up for the newsletter? I'm subscribed for everything and never get the newsletter with the extra points.

I find the value is in the special offers - for example, at Target at Christmas time there were specially marked eggo waffles that had a enter 4 codes get a $5 eGC offer. And right now there's specially marked cereal and pop-tarts with a enter 6 codes and get a free movie ticket offer and there's the enter three codes and get a free book offer (this one is almost over though). I mostly only enter my codes for these and as I enter them I'm building value and figure eventually I'll get enough points for a free photo book.

ETA - there were also some poptarts and cereal bars with codes that were good for free music downloads as well.

There are a lot of freebie codes. I get them from the hip2save blog. There was just one for 1000 points recently. I think I have around 5000 points most of which were freebie codes

There are a lot of freebie codes. I get them from the hip2save blog. There was just one for 1000 points recently. I think I have around 5000 points most of which were freebie codes

Thanks so much for the tip...went over there and added a few hundred points with codes on a few pages there that were still active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter