• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keith Urban fans??

llamasrcool

<font color=royalblue>Why are Australian men so am
Hey! I am a hugeeeeeeeeee Keith Urban fan, and I wanted to know if anyone else is too! I've only gone to 2 of his concerts so far, but the last time, I actually got to meet him! It was the BEST day ever for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, if anyone else loves this Aussie, this is the place to talk about him!

p.s. ( if you have negative to say about him, keep it to yourself, thanks! )

Picture802.jpg

me and Keith!

Wow, how lucky are you? How did you get to meet him? Pretty soon DD and I will be going to Oklahoma to see oldest DD. Toby Keith lives down the street from her in laws. She said it is not uncommon to see him on his tractor on his property of just walking around in the area. We plan on going to his restaurant and I am hoping he will be there. (crossing my fingers)

Who I really would love to meet would be Kenny Chesney or Brad Paisley. My #1 favorite female singer is Reba.

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! keith urban is really good i love his stuff but ive never gotton to see him live my fav songs are stupid boy and who wouldnt want to be me i love those one of my favriote singer

Ya he has a lot of good songs i've never seen him in concert though it's cool how you got that picture

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! He, along with Martina Mcbride, are my two favorite Country singers.

Ahhhh!!!!!!! I LOVEE HIM!!! Sorry for that outburst lol but he is one of the best male country artists out there, I think. I went to his concert alsmost 3 years ago for my 13th birthday and it was seriuosly the best night of my life. Not to mention he is soooo HOTT! I have all of his songs on my ipod, and I have all of his albums too. I use to have tons of posters of him on my wall, but I took them down. I know all of his songs by heart. The concert though was amazing, and I want to go to another one so bad! I was going crazy when he came onto stage, his opening song was Days Go By, and he also sang other songs by Aerosmith, and Tom Petty. It was great!

I love Keith!! I get to see him in concert on July 19th. He's touring with my favorite singer Kenny Chesney. I'm soooo excited. And I love Keith and Nicole, probably the cutest couple out there!!

Go Keith!! I love him too. And that picture of you two is really good! He's very photogenic. :laughing: You were very lucky to see him!
I would love to go see Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney in concert also! I've seen Brad Paisley in concert. He puts on a GOOD concert! I would recommend seeing him if you like most of his songs. It was a blast! My other favorite country artists I would really like to see are Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter