Keeping track of family in Disneyland

defnjeb

Never too old for magic
Heading to Disneyland next week with the whole family. We are looking for an iPhone app that shows family member locations in Disneyland and DCA. Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

Thanks for the info. I found the app in the App Store and will test it out tonight

quick warning. you'll expend you battery much faster in the park than you would normally: pictures, checking wait times, posting to social media, search DIS for that tip, texts to others in your group. Have a failsafe backup for meetups.

We use Find my Friends. It does use a lot of battery. I usually have a portable charger.

quick warning. you'll expend you battery much faster in the park than you would normally: pictures, checking wait times, posting to social media, search DIS for that tip, texts to others in your group. Have a failsafe backup for meetups.

Or carry a cellphone backup battery charger. We have a Mophie, but there are tons of brands available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter