~~~Keds sneakers for $10 shipped at 6pm.com

thank you OP, I got 3 pair.. That's a great deal! My Normal style was already sold out in my size, so I tried another style that was close and one just like my favorite only in simulated leather.. ! Thanks again!:hippie:

thank you OP, I got 3 pair.. That's a great deal! My Normal style was already sold out in my size, so I tried another style that was close and one just like my favorite only in simulated leather.. ! Thanks again!:hippie:

how do you get the free ship on these? thanks!

Thanks! I got the Zelda in White and the Junction LTT in khaki. I am set for summer!

Maggie

OMG, thank you for posting this.

My Keds are a total wreck and I have been searching for new ones. I haven't seen any nicer styles in stores. This is perfect.

Which ones did you get?

OMG, thank you for posting this.

My Keds are a total wreck and I have been searching for new ones. I haven't seen any nicer styles in stores. This is perfect.

Which ones did you get?
I got the mules for something different and easy to slide on other than my Crocs and Fit-Flops :lmao:

Thanks again.

The site also has many other brands on sale including Reef flip flops that my DD has been wishing for.
Sperry top-siders are a great price too!

Uggs are marked down also....not 80%, but still better than full price.:thumbsup2

I got the New Hollis White and the Junction LTT white with blue. I like the Lorie Urbal but my size is out of stock.. Oh well THANKS again, I love this deal!

Hello fellow cruisemate:thumbsup2 Cool I hope they have my size!

PS I got the Keds Lorie but it was $13 because I have big feet lol

Thanks! I got the Zelda in White and the Junction LTT in khaki. I am set for summer!

Maggie

My Keds were too tight and I had to return them. :( They don't do exchanges. Sadly the shoes are no longer $10.

Oh well. It was a great deal. Thanks to the OP for bringing it to our attention.

Maggie

My Keds were too tight and I had to return them. :( They don't do exchanges. Sadly the shoes are no longer $10.

Oh well. It was a great deal. Thanks to the OP for bringing it to our attention.

Maggie
That stinks! Mine fit just right! Maybe you could resell them on ebay? What type and size did you order?

OP, I didn't buy Keds, but Thanks so much for sharing this website!!! I bought our younger dd a NorthFace 3 in 1 winter coat for next year for 67.00, originally 160. Awesome!!

I got 3 pair, 1 pair for me and 2 for my girls, the girls didn't fit. :( For $10 I'm not sure it's worth it to send them back, I may send them to my sister for my niece instead.....I like mine tho!! They fit perfectly. :)

Last time I ordered shoes at 6pm they did not fit me either. I was very disappointed, as the shoes were cute and a great price.
:(

I ordered a 9.5 in womens, and they fit my mom who wears a size 11. So they must have sent me mens shoes or something.

At least they fit someone and I ended up selling them to her for the price I would have gotten refunded, less the shipping amount I would have paid to ship them back.

I won't buy shoes from them again. All it took was that one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter