ke$ha?

well i mean she brushes her teeth with a bottle of jack, which is teaching the youth of america awful dental hygiene habits. anyone with a moral compass would be appalled.

she also shows up to parties with no money in her pockets
i mean who does she think is paying for the booze. she's gotta help out the host a little, its common courtesy

she also promotes violence, for example in the lyric : boys tryna touch my junk junk
gonna smack him if hes gettin too drunk drunk
she is teaching the youth of america that violence is the right was to resolve problems and settle disputes.

shes a horrible person, shelby.
i hope this helped.

Paula,
I was blind. You've really opened my eyes to the horror that is Ke$ha. Thank you. I'm appalled.

Paula,
I was blind. You've really opened my eyes to the horror that is Ke$ha. Thank you. I'm appalled.

you're welcome, shelby.
what a lot of people fail to realize is that her life is exactly like her songs.
shes a menace to society that must be reprimanded.

feel free to forward that post to your friends and family to warn them of ke$ha's immoral lifestyle, and the way it can affect young people!

I think its pretty bad to say that she has no moral compass because she sings about having sex and drinking alcohol.

Based on what we hear, I don't think her morals are very good. I'm sure she has some moral compass that most people do such as stealing, killing is wrong, etc. but she sings about what she does like it's nothing. It's gross. I just think sleeping around is not a healthy lifestyle and morally wrong. Another conversation for another time. Everyone has different ideas of what is moral but I think most would agree that stealing, cheating, lying, and killing are all bad and I would think she agrees with those morals. I don't think she sings about doing those things!! To me personally, what she sings about is not morally right. Others may disagree.

We wonder what is wrong with society...people in this very thread are saying that Kesha is their IDOL! That is a part of the problem. If you want to listen to her music and dance to it that's fine but when you are idolizing her and wanting to be like her I think it's a problem.

Her songs are fun for summer and singing along with your friends, but I don't listen to them on my iPod when I'm just by myself. I don't know her personally, so I don't know if she's a nice person or whatever so I can't judge her that much. But, I don't like the way she dresses or the lifestyle she's living.

We wonder what is wrong with society...people in this very thread are saying that Kesha is their IDOL! That is a part of the problem. If you want to listen to her music and dance to it that's fine but when you are idolizing her and wanting to be like her I think it's a problem.
I agree with this post.

I don't know a lot about her but it seems like she's just doing whatever she wants and gets drunk and can't sing at all.

I think Ke$ha is just Ke$ha. She's just a little... strange. But I don't have any problem with her acting like she does. Unlike Miley Cyrus, she isn't underage and doesn't market herself as a role model to children.

what's your opinion on her & her music?

i absolutely LOVE her and her music. i think that she can sound extremely dumb and ditzy but if you dig through the slurs and ditzy ways she puts things, a lot of what she says actually has a lot of meaning to it.

I agree with this!

And even if her music didn't have meaning, so what if it doesn't? When I'm partying and dancing I don't want to be listening to some sad deep poetic song :rotfl:

Ke$ha's songs are catchy. But I don't really appreciate the fact that nearly every word you hear in her songs are vulgar.

Tick and tock are not very vulgar words. Her songs really aren't that sexual.

I don't really care if people think she's 'vulgar' or whatever, that never bothers me. I mean, my favourite singer is Katy Perry so...
What I don't like about her is her voice is extremely annoying, her songs/lyrics may be 'catchy' but I can think of loads other catchy songs I'd rather listen to and I saw an interview with her on TV once and she doesn't seem to be a great person either.
That's just my opinion on her though, I don't really care if other people like her or not.

I base a lot of my musical taste off of weather I like the individual that sings them. There are exceptions of course, but if I don't like the character or values of the singer/songwriter than I will more than likely not enjoy their music. Im not the type of person that hates non secular music or anything like that, but if your an obnoxious loud mouth who just does stupid stuff to get attention than I do NOT want to listen to your music.

Kesha is case and point. Katy Perry is right up there too.

I hate ke$ha. I find her music annoying and I don't know how anyone can listen to her sing.

U kno WUUT GUYSZ? ke$ha taught me 2 drink lyk a champp & live lyf so dun b dissin her:mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ke$ha's songs are catchy. But I don't really appreciate the fact that nearly every word you hear in her songs are vulgar.

... she rarely curses. ever. in her songs.

I don't really like her. Apart from an absolute lack of musical talents, bad hygiene, and no common sense though....she's great! :upsidedow

U kno WUUT GUYSZ? ke$ha taught me 2 drink lyk a champp & live lyf so dun b dissin her:mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

... she rarely curses. ever. in her songs.

You can be vulgar and not curse. Read the lyrics to "Blah Blah Blah." Those are pretty graphic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter