Just when you thought you've seen all the MAGIC! **See Page 95 for PTR!!!!**

UPSET? UPSET? WHO WOULD BE UPSET THAT YOU WOULD START A PTR THE NIGHT THAT I AM ARRIVING AT MY HAPPY PLACE?????????
Now now Kat.... you don't have to yell. ;)

Certainly not me. Not the calm person who cussed you out when I saw your private message that you started a PTR. Did you hear me clear from Florida cussing you out?
Maybe that thunder I heard wasn't thunder? :confused3:confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

But you did good by sending me hte pictures which I opened when I opened my week of mail since I was gone. And I am in love with the photos...and one is in my wallet and the other two have centerstage on my refrigerator.
Did you see my post on my PTR???? We found the Christmas pics last night... I'll send one of those to you too to try and make up for starting while you were away. :santa:

Aww, I just finished reading the rest of your TR. What a great trip!

Seeing Julianna's picture on the castle made me tear up! So special!! :love:

and 2 more trips planned? WOW!!! :cool1:

UPSET? UPSET? WHO WOULD BE UPSET THAT YOU WOULD START A PTR THE NIGHT THAT I AM ARRIVING AT MY HAPPY PLACE?????????
I guess I missed this post. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Certainly not me. Not the calm person who cussed you out when I saw your private message that you started a PTR. Did you hear me clear from Florida cussing you out?
Hey, I PMed you and you read it while in Florida. I don't see anything wrong with that. :lmao::lmao:

My ears were ringing for a few days while you were gone... coincidence? :confused3

But you did good by sending me hte pictures which I opened when I opened my week of mail since I was gone. And I am in love with the photos...and one is in my wallet and the other two have centerstage on my refrigerator.
Glad you liked the pictures. Now I have to locate that Christmas one again. It has gone missing. :headache:

Aww, I just finished reading the rest of your TR. What a great trip!

Seeing Julianna's picture on the castle made me tear up! So special!! :love:

and 2 more trips planned? WOW!!! :cool1:
Hey Aimee!!! Thanks for reading!

We experience Disney magic in many different ways, this time was no different. I guess that is why we keep going back. :lmao:

It appears that I missed the last few updates (Shame on me!)

Anyway, it was another great Trip Report, Tim. Have fun planning your next two . And remember, we're there Aug 19-29 and again March 10 - 15 2013. See you there? Dole Whips are on me!

It appears that I missed the last few updates (Shame on me!)
Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll miss some DIS updates coming up very soon. ;)

Anyway, it was another great Trip Report, Tim. Have fun planning your next two . And remember, we're there Aug 19-29 and again March 10 - 15 2013. See you there? Dole Whips are on me!
Thanks for reading! I know you're not a PTR guy but don't be shy, hop over and say hi!

I wish we were going again in March '13. There is a slim possibility we could be there at Easter. I know, we are crazy. Maybe I can talk Melody to going for Juliana's birthday again (3/11)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter