Just to make sure I understand about buying a Gold Pass with DVC...

So GR at DS no longer activates APs or military discount tickets? But does sell TIW, so if we needed to do both, we'd have to go to both places? What about other ticket booths near GR locations, such as at IG?
All Guest Relations locations should still be able to activate APs. The Disney Springs Guest Relations location can get quite busy, so I suspect the new Ticket Center was opened to try and alleviate some of the waits at GR. If you go to the DS GR location and need to activate an AP and purchase a TiW card, you should let them know that up front.

All Guest Relations locations should still be able to activate APs. The Disney Springs Guest Relations location can get quite busy, so I suspect the new Ticket Center was opened to try and alleviate some of the waits at GR. If you go to the DS GR location and need to activate an AP and purchase a TiW card, you should let them know that up front.

Thanks, that makes sense. We've been to the DS GR a number of times to activate APs or military tickets, and I know well about those waits!

Okay, to make sure I get this right. I bought my AP passes online and I was login to my Disney Experience Website. It shows on my MDE. Do I still need to do the Will Call Stop or go straight to the turnstyle.

Thanks in advance

Thanks PlutoFan10 for the clarification, I think I got it .

1 ) There is the link to the MDE (Buying online does that), 2 ) but still one more step that is Activation (Will Call)

Do I need a copy of the email? Or just ID and DVC card?

Thanks in advance everybody 🙂

Last edited:

1 ) There is the link to the MDE (Buying online does that), 2 ) but still one more step that is Activation (Will Call)

I've never needed the email confirmation, but I always bring it along just in case the CM has trouble finding us.

They can scan you MB for it since it’s linked. And you need your photo ID and DVC membership card. You can activate at any ticket booth or Guest service location.

All true - unless Disney has yet another computer issue :(. Which, of course, never happens :).
What we do, every year, as we renew GPs? Trust, but verify. One piece of printer paper is cheap.... We CARRY a copy of our confirmation letter with us. Never had to use it, in several years. Others may do what they wish to do :).
I save it as a pdf and then put it on my phone, I tend to lose papers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter