Just Sick

Looks like someone was a little yappy about their vacation plans...

Of course! :banana: And just a few months ago we hired a marketing officer who is just as crazy about Disney as I am. I'm sure i really deserved what I got! It's great fun though.

of course, ...you could wear your "light up" mickey ears to every office mtg...
or, ...schedule a character phone call to each one of your coworkers....(yeah, I like that one!):goodvibes

"It's a small world" running on a continuous loop for a few hours should fix them right up.:lmao:

Or after experiencing this at a parade on Halloween...I can suggest the Halloween party music on a loop at full blast. It's enough to drive you to drink.:thumbsup2

There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day!
And tomorrow’s just a dream away!

Man has a dream and that’s the start!
He follows his dream with mind and heart!
And when it becomes a reality
It’s a dream come true for you and me!

So there’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day!
Just a dream away!

(REPEAT....endlessly...:banana:)

:thumbsup2 Thats what I was thinking. Now I have that song stuck in my head. :lmao:

I wouldn't put it past my co-workers to do that too. They get tired of my countdowns in our morning meetings. :lmao:

That is pretty funny though... And obviously they care enough about you to take the time to do it!! :lovestruc

"It's a small world" running on a continuous loop for a few hours should fix them right up.:lmao:

This is by far the best option! It will resemble the strategy employed by U.S. Special Forces during Operation Just Cause in 1989. They camped out outside the compund of Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega and blared "I Fought the Law, and the Law Won" at 100 decibels for days on end in an effort to "encourage" him to surrender. Suffice it to say, it worked.

Frankly, I think the iasw theme would have gotten the job done in a fraction of the time!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter