Just Sick

tefrench

DIS Addict
Well I just returned to work today after a two week absence while we were on our disney cruise and world visit. I walk into my office and here is what I see! :scared1:

The people I work with are just SICK! Blasphamy!

The paper beside Minnie is for a Minnie (Minnie Mouse) Carvell who died on the day we left! No kidding!

Plus they changed my desktop to this!

How do you think I should punish them?

I would bring in a CD of Disney music and blare it through the office all day long.

I just have to say....I completely understand your hurt and anger, however that is just FUNNY!!!!!

(I wish I had come up with all of that)

What a great thing to have people care so much about you to want to pay you back for all the Disney talk for months on end before your trip....that they were soooooo jealous that they had to come up with all of that.

Hats off to them.

Now as for the payback...I say get "It's a small world" on CD and play it over the speaker system.

I just have to say....I completely understand your hurt and anger, however that is just FUNNY!!!!!

(I wish I had come up with all of that)

What a great thing to have people care so much about you to want to pay you back for all the Disney talk for months on end before your trip....that they were soooooo jealous that they had to come up with all of that.

Hats off to them.

Now as for the payback...I say get "It's a small world" on CD and play it over the speaker system.

Just to clarify, I wasn't hurt or angry. I really find it very funny and amusing, but I just have to get back to them. I'm liking the music idea!:lmao:

"It's a small world" running on a continuous loop for a few hours should fix them right up.:lmao:

Time to bring out the It's A Small World music. I truly love that song, and would sing it over and over to them. While the pictures look funny to me, I would be very pissed off if they did this to the Mickey's in my office.

Bring in your hundreds (or thousands) of vacation photos and make everyone look at each of them individually with lengthy explanations of each & every detail. Combine vacations if you need to come up with extra photos! It would be better if the photos are not prints and are on a very small screen they will have to squint to see, too. Tell them it's their punishment.

You can make some Dole Whip Floats, Mickey rice krispie treats and Mickey waffles (make sure they are fresh and smelling good) place them near your desk and make sure that no one can eat them until they recite "I love Mickey Mouse and will never talk trash about him again!"- They'll be putty in your hands....muhahaha

I love the idea of the music over the loudspeakers and I think in addition to that you should have your vacation pictures be their background and a slideshow for their screensaver. :rotfl:

That looks like something my co-workers would do to me! HA!! I like the music idea...if you could find Mickey/Minnie singing Christmas carols you could make it the best holiday (for you) ever!

There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day!
And tomorrow’s just a dream away!

Man has a dream and that’s the start!
He follows his dream with mind and heart!
And when it becomes a reality
It’s a dream come true for you and me!

So there’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Just a dream away!

(REPEAT....endlessly...:banana:)

And tomorrow’s just a dream away!

Man has a dream and that’s the start!
He follows his dream with mind and heart!
And when it becomes a reality
It’s a dream come true for you and me!

So there’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Just a dream away!

(REPEAT....endlessly...:banana:)

:lmao:

Oh, it would SO be on if I found that in my office... :lmao:

Profligate use of earworms, mention of all the tasty treats one can find at WDW, use of vacation photos in powerpoint slides, you name it.

I vote for Small World and Tomorrow song on repeat together. Yeah. That will show them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter