Just returned from WDW!!!! Any questions?

Rhian

DIS Veteran
I've just got back from WDW after a fantastic vacation. I was there for New Year's Eve(which I spent in Epcot)and the fireworks were absolutely amazing-the best I've ever seen!

Anyway,if you want me to, I can answer any questions you might have about spending New Year in WDW or just about my trip in general.Was anyone else there at the same time as me? I stayed in All Stars Movies. Also, when I was there, the temp. dropped to 30 degrees farenheit-a record low for Florida!
:rolleyes:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo

where were you watching the fireworks? I was on the bridge between The United Kingdom and France

pluto08.gif

I was on the walkway between Mexico and Futureworld. Didn't you think the fireworks were just amazing?!

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

Was it crowded?? I would never go around Christmas...but I would love to go in Early December or early January b4 the decorations come down.
Because I have heard there are so many people!
Just wondering...

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

Yeah, it was pretty crowded and on New Years Eve, we stayed in Epcot all day because we were worried that it would fill up really quickly. I'm not sure whether it did but I must admit that it wasn't as busy as I'd expected. We had a great time.

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

I was at WDW for Christmas/New Year's Eve too. I was at Epcot and at about 2pm we went to Magic Kingdom to see the fireworks there.

I know what you mean about the fireworks at Epcot though. We went for New Year's last year too, and we were at Epcot. They were amazing!

Disney Dreams,
Jill
jnh824@hotmail.com

I bet it was busy last year, being the Millennium and all! What were the fireworks at MK like? Which were better; the ones at Epcot or the ones at MK?

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

Sorry I haven't replied for a while. PlutoPins-I didn't actually see any new pins, but on New Years day, there was a huge line at the pin station just inside Futureworld, so that may have been people waiting to buy a new pin.
I think it's very likely that they released a new one exclusively on New Years day so that was probably what it was.

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

Anymore questions for me? :cool:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter