• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just off Wonder 3/15 - 3/20 - Cozumel & CC - Any Questions?

mary0305

Mouseketeer
Since everyone was so helpful to me with my questions before our cruise last week, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!

I do have the Navigators, etc and will try to get them loaded in the next day or so if anyone wants them.

I would love to see the navigators :). What did you do in Cozumel, we are doing the bar hop!

Have all state rooms been updates 6522 is our room starting Sunday? Navigators please! How was the weather

We will be boarding the Wonder next month.

Can you tell me which characters were on board? and what movies were being shown?

Thanks!

I would love to see the navigators :). What did you do in Cozumel, we are doing the bar hop!

Have never loaded pictures before so I will do my best to load the Navigators. In Cozumel, we booked our own trip to Chankanaab so our kids could do the Dolphin Swim. We were meeting friends there that were on another cruise. We just hung out all day there on the beach.
I was supposed to be on that cruise, but we had to cancel. So how was it? :duck::flower1:

So sorry you had to cancel!! We had a great week with GREAT weather! Hope you get to rebook SOON!

Have all state rooms been updates 6522 is our room starting Sunday? Navigators please! How was the weather

We were in 5638 and 5640 and they were refurbished. I think they are working from the top down so I am guessing that your room has been done. Only thing is we wished we still had were the beds that split into twins since we had 3 teenagers in one room. It all worked out though. Will do my best to load navigators.

We will be boarding the Wonder next month.

Can you tell me which characters were on board? and what movies were being shown?

Thanks!

Current movies were: Cinderella with the Frozen Short before it, Big Hero 6, McFarland, USA, Into the Woods, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Strange Magic. My kids are older so we really did not do too much with the characters. They have the ticketed events with the princesses so ask at Guest Services so reserve your ticket when you board. Here are some of the characters that I remember seeing. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Stitch, Chip and Dale, Captain Hook, Smee, Cinderella, Elsa, Anna, Tiana, Jack Sparrow on Pirate Night. I am sure there are others but I can't remember them at the moment.

How was the water temp at CC?

It was a little chilly, but once you got in and got used to it the water was fine. My kids and husband had no problem snorkeling in it. Weather was in the high 70's / low 80's and sunny when we were there on 3/19.

We were on the the Magic at the same time, the weather was spectacular! It was a great cruise.

What did you think of room 5640? I have it booked for Panama Canal cruise. We have never stayed on deck 5, is it good? Did you have any issues? Would you happen to have a picture of the veranda on 5640?

In Cozumel, we booked our own trip to Chankanaab so our kids could do the Dolphin Swim. We were meeting friends there that were on another cruise. We just hung out all day there on the beach.

I was thinking about doing this on our own instead of threw the ship. Did you find it easy to get/pay for the taxi? How long of a ride was it to chankanaab? Did you enjoy the beach they had?
TIA! :)

What did you think of room 5640? I have it booked for Panama Canal cruise. We have never stayed on deck 5, is it good? Did you have any issues? Would you happen to have a picture of the veranda on 5640?

We loved the location of our rooms. We did not have any issues with the room. It was close to the back stairs and elevators. Also close to the movie theater. Had no problem with noise except you could hear the engines when we docked. This was our first cruise so I really can't compare it to other room locations. I don't have any pictures of the veranda that are any good. It was smaller than I expected. If you are seated, you do not have a view of the ocean just the sky as the wall comes up fairly high.

In Cozumel, we booked our own trip to Chankanaab so our kids could do the Dolphin Swim. We were meeting friends there that were on another cruise. We just hung out all day there on the beach.
I was thinking about doing this on our own instead of threw the ship. Did you find it easy to get/pay for the taxi? How long of a ride was it to chankanaab? Did you enjoy the beach they had?
TIA! :)

It was very easy to get our own taxi. Just walk thru the shopping mall and take stairs down to taxis. It was one set price for going to Chankanaab. I think it was around $ 20 each way for 5 of us in a van taxi. It only was about a 10-15 minute drive from the port. We loved the beach there. It was beautiful. Had plenty of chairs and straw huts for shade. We spent all day there. Snorkel equipment was $8 to rent fins, mask and vest. Food was inexpensive on the beach. Our kids had a free meal included with their dolphin swim. Husband and I just got chips/salsa, large bottle of water and a Coke on beach. I think it was $7.00. Great way to spend your day in Cozumel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter