Just Married!!!

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi All,
My DH and I just got back this morning from Disney! It was magical. I am don't like to type alot but I wanted to share alittle bit of the trip with everyone. The trip started out not so great because my brother-in-laws father passed away the day before and he had to fly home 2 days before the wedding. Then the night before the wedding my DH was in the hospital with a 103 degree temp and the flu. Poor thing was in bed the two days before the wedding. Then the wedding day came(and despite my coordinator changing THAT MORNING) and he felt better and my brother-in-law flew back to Disney to surprise us and it was perfect. We had to cancel our 4 day Disney cruise because both of us are sick but luckily I bought the trip insurance and we will get our money back. We had a great time and despite little set backs it was beautiful and I am so happy that we did it. Disney is the best place in the world to get married. If I can give any advice it would be to get a flu shot!!!

Congrats! You probably feel relieved that you're finally married. Well, dispite of everything, I'm glad that your wedding turned out to be wonderful...when you get your pictures back, please post a few pics.

congratulations!!! may your days be filled with happiness and love as you share it with your best friend.

Sorry to hear about the mishaps, but sounds as if u had a wonderful wedding! Congratulations! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :D

Congratulations to ya!

You know, I never got to have the big "fairytale" wedding like many of you have had or are having, and that's okay. DH and I were married in a courthouse as we didn't have a lot of time to plan because his orders changed and was taking him to Alaska sooner than expected. I wouldn't go back and change a thing.
We are renewing our vows in 2006, our 15th and I'm going to have a little miniature ceremony on the beach. I LOVE all the Disney ideas and I may have to borrow some of them for myself. We're not doing anything fancy, just very simple. We're going to have our reception at one of the restaurants on the beach and I guess I could ask them to set the tables up with the names I will choose. I like the ideas of Disney couples. ::yes::

Blessings to all of you,

Denise

CONGRATS TO YOU!!! I am sorry to hear the about the mishaps however glad to hear that the wedding still went on and it wss still a magical day for you.

I could not agree with you more on more people should get married there. It is just the most magical place to be married and to be a kid again at the same time.
It was a dream come true for me.

Best wishes to you and your husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter