• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just made my ADR's

TK-Fett

TK-1143 of the 501st Legion
I got up early this morning to be ready when the online reservations came available. I was on the computer while my wife was on the iPad. Thank goodness for the iPad, the stupid PC kept asking me to sign in over and over.

I could look for an opening then when I went to book it would ask for my info, I wanted everything to be linked to my room reservation so I would put my info in and it would take me back to the home page, I would click the make reservation button and it would ask me to sign in.

I made a grand total of one ADR while my wife made 9 in the same time.

Good news is we got everything we wanted, including Le Cellier and Royal Table.

Sorry you had trouble. Glad you got what you wanted anyway. IPO made ours yesterday. Sounds like it will be a good week. We got all our requests, too! :goodvibes

Yeah i'm hoping the fact that the "Hard to Get" ADR's being available will mean crowds will be lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter