Just introducing myself...

CaitE1989

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!! I'm new around these parts, but I've lurked on here for a few months. Going back to WDW after a 12 year hiatus in October. Less than 6 months to go super excited!

October is a great time to go! They have MNSSHP and Food & Wine Festival. I usually go around that time of year as well. Have fun and welcome to the DIS!

I went to Disney with my family last year. I hadn't been since I was a teen (probably 20 years before). All I can say is, YOU WILL BE AMAZED! So much has changed. Experiencing it with my then 5 year old and 9 year old was priceless and I became the biggest Disney fan in the family. I immediately started to plan my next visit which will be in December. I can't wait!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! We've had a couple of trips planned in the interim 12 years since we've last been there, but circumstances beyond anyone's control (i.e. like a last second broken leg) has prevented the trips from happening. Not this year! Very much looking forward to MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! We've had a couple of trips planned in the interim 12 years since we've last been there, but circumstances beyond anyone's control (i.e. like a last second broken leg) has prevented the trips from happening. Not this year! Very much looking forward to MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival.

That's what wheelchairs and ECV's are for!

Welcome, hope you enjoy your trip in October!

Halloween season is awesome at WDW! Have a great trip, and... Do Not Break A Leg!!

Hello everyone!! I'm new around these parts, but I've lurked on here for a few months. Going back to WDW after a 12 year hiatus in October. Less than 6 months to go super excited!
Hello. I'm new to this site as well. Just got back from WDW a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to start planning my next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter