Just had to tell you all....

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Thanks to a very kind and generous DISer, we have been given the opportunity to rent a 1-bedroom BWV for 2 nights during our honeymoon for an incredibly low price.
We are staying @ CBR for 4 nights/ 5 days (May 22- 26) with the family and then we were moving to Quality Suites Maingate East for the remaining 3 nights and 4 days.(
We are going to see Cirque on the Thursday(27th) so we thought we'd rent some points and stay one night at BWV as we are investigating the possiblity of buying into BWV and this is the one we'd like as our "home" resort so far.
Well we are now staying 2 nights in a one bedroom at BWV and really looking forward to it. We are intending to keep Ryleigh with us on the 26th and have our honeymoon date night on the 27th.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yippeee!!!!

Sounds MAGICAL ! Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mary Liz

Congratulations...I'm sure you'll love the BWV...it's a great location. Your countdown clock is sure going down...your big day is getting closer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter