• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got home last night. My favorites

jen_mangini

Mouseketeer
We just got home last night (boo hoo hoo). Dining plan was awesome as was our resort (GF).

My favorite meals
Animal Kingdom Tusker House for lunch. Salmon was excellent as was everything else my family had.
San Angel Inn - Delicious dinner (I had filet over black beans - yum yum yum)
Cindy Castle for breakfast - the atmosphere was magical for my girls. Food was good (not great) but it is worth the $$.
Cosmic Rays for lunch - yummy rib and chicken combo.

So/So meals
I was disappointed with Liberty Tree. Characters were fun but the food was disappointing.

Yuck
Moracco - the atmosphere was fun but the food won my yuck factor award for this trip.

Thank you for the reviews! I am eating at most of those places on our next trip. Moracco and LTT are my favorites, so I am sad to hear they were not good anymore. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Thanks for the reviews. Did you have any problems with the kids choices of substitions? Were the CS credits still pooled?

I ate at Morocco in October and it was great. I think it depends on what you're expecting. The Service also can make a difference (between hot and cold food). It can be expensive if you don't get a dinner package/meal.

I took enjoy the atmosphere at eating in Morrocco*, it's not the best Middle Eastern I have had, but it's good.....:scratchin
The bakalava is great, though!!!!::yes::

Can't wait for our next trip leaving 4.10 it's so cold here............:scared:
need more FL SUNSHINE!!!!:thumbsup2

Glad you had a great trip!!!!princess:

I've been to Liberty Tree for both lunch and dinner. Dinner was so-so, as you stated. Lunch is ordered off a menu (no characters) and I really like it.:banana: Good crab cakes:lmao:

Cindy

I enjoyed you review.

I also think the food at LTT is so-so. Nothing to write home about, but always hot and fresh. I go for the atmosphere more than the food.

Thanks for the reviews.

I am torn with LTT. Sometimes I enjoy it and other times I think we won't go back. We didn't go in Feb., but I am thinking about booking for Nov.

I also really liked Tusker House. I had never been there, we normally go to Flame Tree, but after reading the reviews here, I had to try it. I am so glad I did. I had the chicken and it was great!

I was a little disappointed in the castle. I wouldn't do that one again. I'm glad I did it once for the atmosphere, but I was bummed that we used 2TS credits for it.

We just got home last night (boo hoo hoo). Dining plan was awesome as was our resort (GF).

My favorite meals
Animal Kingdom Tusker House for lunch. Salmon was excellent as was everything else my family had.
San Angel Inn - Delicious dinner (I had filet over black beans - yum yum yum)

It was nice to see something different as favorites. :) I also really enjoy Tusker House and San Angel Inn. I feel like I really get a great meal at a good price. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter