Just got CP for breakfast on our last day!

sumsmommy03

Mouseketeer
I know it will be a busy day at the MK (11/24) and it's not the coveted before park opening time but I have been looking for ANY character breakfast on our last day for 2 months with NO luck. Today I figured I'd give it another tryand got 3 choices!! Ohana, H&V and CP!! The park opens at 9 that day and our adr is 9:05. It should be okay...I hope!
Our flight doesn't leave until 7pm so I thought spending the last day in MK will be a good way to end our vacation...even with the crowds. :)

I know it will be a busy day at the MK (11/24) and it's not the coveted before park opening time but I have been looking for ANY character breakfast on our last day for 2 months with NO luck. Today I figured I'd give it another tryand got 3 choices!! Ohana, H&V and CP!! The park opens at 9 that day and our adr is 9:05. It should be okay...I hope!
Our flight doesn't leave until 7pm so I thought spending the last day in MK will be a good way to end our vacation...even with the crowds. :)

Congratulations. Enjoy your last day in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter