Just Got Back...Here's how I rate my our meals.

Smokeyspawn

Mouseketeer
We had the DDP and saved over 300 over 5 days. Thumbs up to the plan.

Ranked from best to worst:

1) Wolfgang Puck Express

This CS was better than any TS meal. The BBQ Foccaccia Melt and the rosemary chicken were awesomw. Creme Brule was the best dessert at WDW.

2) Akerhus in Norway

Great character interactions. Braised Lamb and Lingonberry cheesecake were awesome.

3) Crystal Palace

Good Food. Good variety. Good interaction with characters. No complaints.

4) Liberty Tree Tavern

We like the food. I have a problem with the bathroom situation. 1 stall for the whole place???? Characters were great.

5) Mama Melroses (Fantasmic Package)

Food was a little disappointing. Looked like the food had sit under lamps for 20 minutes before we got it. I did like the bruchetta. Waited almost 15 minutes for "Pat" to bring us our cards back after we paid. Ugh.

6) Hollywood and Vine Character breakfast

UUGGGGHHHHHHH!! The food was not very good.(Shoney's breakfast bar?) NOISE my God...the noise. The characters were great. No complaints about that. Coffee was awful. The only good thing about the coffee was the caffeine. Would still recommend because the biggest waste of time at WDW is standing inline for character autographs and we didn't do any of that.

I bathroom in LTT???? YIKES:eek: That doesnt sound good:sad2: Id hate to forget to go to the restroom BEFORE I go in there for dinner... When its time to go~ Its TIME TO GO:yay:

Yes, the bathroom situation at LTT is very odd, to put it nicely. When you use it you can't help but say -- What were they thinking when they built this? :confused3 :confused:

Ranked from best to worst:

1) Wolfgang Puck Express

This CS was better than any TS meal. The BBQ Foccaccia Melt and the rosemary chicken were awesomw. Creme Brule was the best dessert at WDW.

:thumbsup2 I love WPE! You're right...the creme brulee is FANTASTIC!!!

I'm adding creme brulee from Wolfgang Puck Express to my list of must-haves on my next trip. Thanks for the reviews. :)

Thanks for the reviews. We are considering Wolfgang Puck Express on our next trip, as it has really been getting good reviews lately.

Is that right about the bathroom situation at LTT? I've been there several times, but perhaps I never used the restroom. If that's true, we'll be sure to use the restroom before our reservation!

Wolfgang Express really is getting good press lately. I think I'm going to have to add this to our list of possible CS stops. (Since we don't have to make ADR's for those, I figure there's no rush to choose.)

Wolfgang Puck Express is wonderful. Try the cheese ravioli, it is
fantastic. My DH loved the meatloaf as well. It sure beats waiting
an hour to eat at one of the big resturants in the area. :cutie:

WPE is one of the best restaurants on property in my opinion. Everything is always fresh and served promptly, even when the place is packed! My son came down with a stomach virus mid-trip, and I got takeout for my husband and myself one night. The food (salads, pizza and sandwich) traveled beautifully to OKW. We enjoyed our takeout so much we stopped by to eat-in on our last day in WDW. My son (who had recovered by then) loved the chicken fingers and mac/cheese! I had the famous chinois salad which was tasty and huge! My husband had a smoked ham sandwich that he loved. All in all, a great deal.

There are actually 2 stalls in the women's bathroom at LTT, but it's still quite small and cramped in there.

i'm planning to get the butternut squash soup at WP Express when we go next - thanks for the reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter