• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back from GF RPC.....

dg39

DIS Veteran
Just got back from 2 wonderful weeks at the GF RPC. It was absoulutely wonderful. Concierge was great, they helped with every thing I needed or wanted. They were very friendly. The offerings were soooo great. We had such a great time that now I'm so sad to be in the "real world". We had the 4th floor, room 4414 facing the pool, which I requested and was very pleased to get. After our stay there we went to MOWC which we also love, but after staying at the GF RPC, I was depressed there. If you all have any questions I'll try to answer them. But just know that all the talk about how horrible the GF RPC is, in my "opinion" not so. Its truly a magical place,with a wonderful staff.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! What were the food offerings at RPC during your visit?:D

Dg39, welcome home! Do you have any photos to post from your trip? I would especially love to see what your room's view was.

The GF is my husband's favorite resort and we will be staying there again this Fall. After reading your report, I am looking forward to my stay.

Great to hear you had a good time- I'll be heading to the GF in two weeks time, so it's nice to see things are good there at the moment.

Did the resort seem busy to you? Was the pool crowded?

How were the resort restaurants?

Mickeymark- make sure and post a trip report when you get back:D

We had a great stay. The resort didn't seem crowded at all. The same for the pools. Don't get me wrong, there were people, but I expected alot more with the ftp in full swing. There were always lounges at both pools and there was action going on in the lobby, but nothing extreme. THe same for the parks. We go every july andthe crowds seemed to be the same for the time of the year. THe staff wasn't snooty at all, as I heard they were. They were very friendly & helpful. Always a smile on there faces & a hello each time you passed one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter