Just got an email that says its from Disney Destinations

Travel Mum

DIS Veteran
Today I got an email that says it's from Disney Destinations but the email address is news@fos.go.com Does anyone know if this is really Disney Destinations? It was titled "Two great Disney deals for the ..... (my surname) Family!" so since I just learned about PIN codes, I got all excited! However, it's just advertising the Free Dining Plan and the 30% Saviings at Value Resorts for travel in September :rolleyes: Thought those deals were old news or is that just because I'm on here and Trip Advisor so much ?:lmao:

Would this be the email that a PIN code offer would come from? :confused3

I get the emails from here

Disney Destinations <vacation@registration.disneyworld.com>

I received this email too. I assume it's either because of my previous stay or most likely because I registered on the Disney site, before my last trip.

I received this email too. I assume it's either because of my previous stay or most likely because I registered on the Disney site, before my last trip.

I've never stayed before but I have registered on the Disney site too so that must have been where it came from. However, what a strange email address it comes from as it doesn't look anything like Disney!

I get the emails from here

Disney Destinations <vacation@registration.disneyworld.com>

Queenie, where have you registered so that you get emails from that address? I want to make sure that I've registered at the right website to give myself a chance of receiving a PIN number sometime in the future :)

Queenie, where have you registered so that you get emails from that address? I want to make sure that I've registered at the right website to give myself a chance of receiving a PIN number sometime in the future :)
Sorry for the delay in reply...
I set up the account a number of years ago with the US address of a friend so I could get the planning dvd (the PROPER planning dvd) to her and then sent to me.
Ever since they have come from that email address.

I keep meaning to set a up a new proper one of my own with my address...but I haven't done that.

Thanks for letting me know. I have quite a few friends in L.A. but I don't want to ask to use their address because then they'll know we are coming to the U.S. and expect us to visit. This time we don't want to waste any time stopping in L.A., as we want to spend the whole time in Orlando (I'm aware we will be really pushed for time to see all that we want to see there in the limited time we have), but as we haven't seen them in 4 years, I'm not so sure they will understand and not be offended. Darn! :guilty:

hey

that is a proper disney email, with the coverted discount pin numbers.....its really the luck of the draw, so dont change your email as you may never get another one on your new email..its a lucky dip. i have waited 6 years to get on, and only got one lately on a usa email address....

hey

that is a proper disney email, with the coverted discount pin numbers.....its really the luck of the draw, so dont change your email as you may never get another one on your new email..its a lucky dip. i have waited 6 years to get on, and only got one lately on a usa email address....

Thanks for the advice. So do you think that it was only your U.S. email address that was put into the "lucky draw"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter