Just got a call from Stephanie!

BLESSINGS TO THEM ALL!!! I am soooooooooooo glad they are having the times of their lives in one of the happiest places in the world!!!!! :jester: :Pinkbounc

Thanks so much for the update, Tamie. I am so glad their vacation is getting off to a great start. I have been thinking of them all day long. I hope they continue to check in with you. Keep us posted, k?

Great news Tamie .. .thanks for the update !!!:D

I'm so glad they called you. I hope they are enjoying every minute of this time together :D

I'm glad they called and loved everything!!
I hope their vacation continues to be more and more magical! :D

It's nice to have the update!
:D

(But if they call again, tell them to hang up and enjoy the trip ;) :) )

Thanks again to everyone who organized this and everyone who was involved!

Ric - LOL! They were just relaxing yesterday and wanted to thank us and let us know that they arrived safely.

Today is a very exciting day for them, I'm so excited for them. I want to see Jacob's face when he sees Pooh for the first time!!!

Diane - No they didn't say anything about the pictures, but we didn't ask either. There was so much stuff to talk about :) I didn't want to say anything, just incase the pictures didn't make it there.

:) Tamie

Just when I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself cause we won't be able to go to WDW for a long time and thinking how lousy my life is, I stumble across this post. It's just what I needed.

What a great update. Hope today's day is full of magical fun. (I can't wait to hear more).

Once more I am in tears but I am so honored to be a part of this DIS family....Thanks Tamie for the update, I'm thrilled that they are having the time of a lifetime, I'm just sad about the reason but I am also glad that we could help to make a difference in some people's lives, I know these children will never forget this experience....God Bless everyone!

Thanks for this warm update, Tamie. So nice to see smiles that can be made for people. That is what makes life nice. Thanks. :sunny:

How awesome!!!! And to stay at OKW.....that's great!!! OKW is our home resort and we love it (well I really loved the balcony overlooking one of the lagoons when we were there in December....and you could catch a glimpse of Illuminations and hear the music if you were out on the balcony...it was just so awesome!

<font color=navy>I was on vacation and missed this before -- thank you for the update. I hope their entire vacation was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter