• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just days away!!!!

stobaugh6

Mouseketeer
I can't believe we are just a few days away from leaving for our 1st Fort adventure!!! We are leaving out Friday morning around 6am. We are stopping for the night at a KOA in Milton Fl. We should be rolling in to the Fort Saturday mid afternoon. We have been planning this vacation FOREVER it seems like! Lol!

I want to thank all of you for your help these last few months with our planning. Y'all are a great group! Thank you so much!!!

Heather

You are going to have so much fun. Enjoy!

And post pics if/when you can.

j

We are Set to be at the Fort again this june! We were there in july 2013. Drove from texas too! We stayed over at a KOA around tallahassee that was horrible!! But It got us up and on the road hours ahead of our plan so we had late lunch in the MK that day :) Enjoy our stay at the fort, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

We were originally going to stay at the KOA in Tallahassee. We changed to Milton because a couple people here recommended it. I'm glad we changed!

I spent the day grocery shopping and packing. We are getting close to ready now!! Less than 4 days and we will be headed to The Fort!! Yippee!!!

Heather

We were originally going to stay at the KOA in Tallahassee. We changed to Milton because a couple people here recommended it. I'm glad we changed!

I spent the day grocery shopping and packing. We are getting close to ready now!! Less than 4 days and we will be headed to The Fort!! Yippee!!!

Heather

Hope you are all having a great time! (Waiting for a trip report!)

:rolleyes1 stobaugh6 has been (uncharacteristically) quiet.... busy having a good time at the Fort I bet....

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter