just called for 2014 prices inc ddp

minnie moo

Earning My Ears
well as the title said. I wanted a prices for OKW and SSR just to see how much more they are for my family of 5. Woman on the phone mentioned free dining at least a handful of times. OKW ans SSR rooms will not be available till may ish so she checked AoA and said free dining will not be available here, when pricing POR she said free dining will be available here and we would call you to let you know should you book without it. eeek. She weaved inbetween may be available and will be available for the whole call. well well Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Looks very promising, thanks for posting:thumbsup2

I had an email from one of the companies and it appears QS only even for the deluxe resorts. Looks like they are cutting back on the offers.

ocean florida are doing free ddp for okw - I got a quote for it and its deff says free ddp - discussed this with them and had it confirmed

ocean florida are doing free ddp for okw - I got a quote for it and its deff says free ddp - discussed this with them and had it confirmed

I've also had a quote from Ocean Florida .... a very good one I must add ..... and it definitely includes the regular DDP, it's even spelt out as 1 x TS, 1 x CS and 1 x snack and that's for a stay at The Yacht Club

We have had a reply from Ocean Flroida too. I have emailed them to give me some more quotes for different resorts etc. Has anyone ever used them? I know they are ATOl registered etc but wondered if anyone has experience of them???

MAny Thanks

Alibaba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter