Just booked my post PCC Universal Visit

jediobiwan

DIS Veteran
So, in the interest of not having time/money to go to WDW after the PCC, I just booked my wife and I a night at Royal Pacific (12/16) so we can go see Universal for two days (yay Harry Potter!)

Is anyone else planning a Universal visit?

Also, I wanted to make a dinner reservation for California Grill at the Contemporary for either that night or the night before the cruise. We had a reservation for our last trip but unfortunately something fell through. I am correct in thinking that even though I have no sort of Disney reservation or tickets I can reserve online or on the phone at 180 days, correct? What time will be good to see Wishes in December?

Thanks in advance!

I am heading to Universal after the cruise. I can't wait to see what they have done with Harry Potter!

My gang and I are staying at Royal Pacific after the cruise for 4 nites. The munchkins are freaking out at the idea of seeing Harry Potter.

See ya there!
-H

Oh yeah! We are going to Universal for 2 days before the cruise hopefully that will be enough time haven't been to universal for 5 years and can't wait to see Harry Potter!

My DH and I will be at Royal Pacific for two nights after the cruise. Looks like another Dis meet in the making.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter