• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back-Willing to answer ANY questions

Megans Mom-the characters were-as always-out at the entrance of MK in full force. They were all around the square by City Hall for about 1.5 hrs at opening. Then they were scattered throughout MK-but not too many.
When we went to MGM-we saw way more in right under the big hat. Every half hour they came out for pictures and autographs. My DS loved the interaction at MGM. But at no time need we see Nemo.
Have a great trip.

Disneydad, at Blizzard Beach, would they let a parent go down the medium waterslides with younger kids? My son loves our local waterslides but is still a bit nervous and he likes to go down with me? thanks, Kim:confused:

Yes-there seemed alot to do for youngsters. My DS4 went on some things that I never dreamed of letting him go on-I was surprised. The only restrictions seem to be on the big ones. All kids love the big wave beach and the lazy river. Enjoy

What did your kids like most about MGM? We are debating if we want to go (taking DD who is 7 for the first time in October). She LOVES playhouse dinsney and all the characters but I am wondering if she may be a bit old?

Also, DH *needs* to have a car so we will rent one for the week. We had planned to just use the bus service because I thought we would need to pay for parking. We are staying at the Hilton in Downtown Disney - would we be able to park at MK/MGM/Epcot for free? What a bonus that would be - DH hates lines!

Thanks for your imput - I have learned SO much from these boards!

kara

GW-Lots of characters at MGM. Your 7yo will def not be out of place at PHDisney. All the adults were up and singing the worlds as well. I pride myself on knowing them all. And there was no way I was not going to sing the goodbye song live with Luna.
We spent 3\4 of a day at MGM and that was plenty. MGM has alot of 20 minute shows for everyone-LittleMermaid-Muppets etc.
Sons loved PHD the best-but my fav was Millionaire.
Have fun!!

For baby's 1st haircut, are you able to make a reservation or receive an approx time to return??? Or do you need to wait in line for your turn??? thank you:D

You mentioned that you did a character breakfast at the Magic Kingdom. Was it at Crystal Palace? If so, how was it? Did going later in the morning work out well? Did you get a chance to go on many rides before your PS? Was the food still fresh and did the staff continue to replenish the buffet? I have been to some buffets before (not WDW) where the food is not very good at the tale end.

Also, you wrote that you loved the Millionaire game. Did your children go with you? I really want to try it but I am afraid that it will bore my kids and they may get restless. What did your kids think?

Finally, about the characters in the morning. If it was an EMH day, did the characters come out at 8:00 am or not until later at the regular park opening?

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter