Just back from the Beach Club - short review

FLmomof2

Keep Moving Forward
We just returned yesterday from a week at the Beach club...let me just say this resort is amazing!

Resort- The room was VERY nice and very quiet, pool was awesome and Art the greeter was super sweet. Beautiful grounds and so easy to get to Epcot and Boardwalk. Buses were hit or miss...sometimes they were empty and others standing room only.

Attractions - Toy Story...GREAT ride! Got there are rope drop and most of the family walked fast to get inline, I waited 20 minutes for fast passes. Soaring still has huge lines, but the fast passes worked great.
Star Wars Weekends...was mobbed!
Fairies - That was crazy...we waiting in line at 9:30, we walked fast with all the others waiting and were the 2nd group let in. Well worth the craziness!
Everest - :sick:
Hot Air Balloon at Downtown Disney - Everyone loved it...except me...I was a chicken and had my eyes closed the whole time and wouldn't let go of the railing!

Food - Tutto Italia was AMAZING! Wish we had booked it twice.
Kona Cafe was very good for dinner
Captains Grille - mixed reviews. I loved the scallops.
Big River Grille - Blah!
Chef Mickey's breakfast was yummy
Tusker House Breakfast we didn't care for and their weren't suppose to be lines for food yet people were lined up and it took forever to get what you wanted
Ohana Breakfast - was good, stingy with the Mickey Waffles. ;)
Cape May cafe Breakfast - YUM!
Le Cellier - Nothing spectacular but food was good.

Weather - It was SO HOT! Everyone was saying it was unusually hot all week, but atleast we didn't get any rain!

Hope everyone has as much fun on their trips as we did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter