• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back 09/20-09/25 Anniversary Trip!

Oh something I just thought about-- We used Magic your band to get skins for our bands and we loved them!!! They went on easy and never had a problem with them coming off or anything. we did not get them in any kind of water so I don't know how that holds up. It's nice because when you buy the skins they have deals the more you buy, they give you a bigger discount. and they give you 2 of each style so if something would happen to the skin, you can change it out. Just something to think about if you don't want the plain band or you aren't crafty or want to spend a bunch of money on a special one :)

Oh something I just thought about-- We used Magic your band to get skins for our bands and we loved them!!! They went on easy and never had a problem with them coming off or anything. we did not get them in any kind of water so I don't know how that holds up. It's nice because when you buy the skins they have deals the more you buy, they give you a bigger discount. and they give you 2 of each style so if something would happen to the skin, you can change it out. Just something to think about if you don't want the plain band or you aren't crafty or want to spend a bunch of money on a special one :)

I was actually looking at these earlier today and thinking of ordering one. Good to know they are easy to put on and don't peel off easy, thanks!

I was actually looking at these earlier today and thinking of ordering one. Good to know they are easy to put on and don't peel off easy, thanks!

You're welcome! I got the Haunted mansion on and it was glow in the dark and my husband got the BB8 one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter