Just arrived..stroller in bad shape..

wisconsinmama

Earning My Ears
We just arrived and picked up our stroller from hotel bell service and it's in horrible condition..ripped,dirty. I don't want to put my kid in it. Should I call Apple Strollers and ask for a new one? Is it typical for them to look so bad? There is one outside our resort that looks like the Cadillac of Strollers. Anyone deal with Apple Strollers before?? Maybe if their Strollers are all bad I should just try somewhere else? Any help is appreciated!

I never used that company so I can't say if that is common. I would call them and tell them you are unhappy. Hopefully they will send over another one ASAP.
Good Luck!

I have used them on our last trip! They were great. I didn't have a brand new stroller but it was clean and in working order. I would call them and give them the opportunity to make it right and bring you a clean stroller, working stroller.

I have used them on our last trip! They were great. I didn't have a brand new stroller but it was clean and in working order. I would call them and give them the opportunity to make it right and bring you a clean stroller, working stroller.
Agreed the best advice is to take photos and contact the rental company and let then know the situation and give them an opportunity to address the issue.

Definitely call. If the replacement is just the same complain and hire through someone else. Plenty of other rental places.

We always use Apple strollers and have never had any issues. You should call them directly and ask for a replacement.

I've never used them for strollers, but I did use them to rent an ECV for my mom once. It broke down on the last night of the trip. They still haven't returned my call about that so I hope you have better luck.

We had never used them because of bad reviews. I would definitely call!

Definitely call. If the replacement is just the same complain and hire through someone else. Plenty of other rental places.
We got a replacement and it was just as bad so I ordered through Kingdom Strollers and it's in a lot better shape!

Like PP never used them for stroller but got a broken ECV seat ripped, tipped up on curbs, cut out. They refused to exchange it and were very rude. I would never use them them again. I asked and paid for a 4 wheel they delivered a 3 wheel. I lost my confidence on it nearly ruined my vacation .

We used Buena Vista Rentals our last trip. We had no issues with them, but we had no reason to call either. The scooter was in good shape and worked fine. We have also used Randy's Mobility in the past with no issues.

In fact, the only time we have had an issue was in 2015 with Apple Scooters. The scooter was in ok shape, but it broke down at Epcot on the last night of our trip. We called and left several messages. No one has ever returned our call. My poor husband pushed my mom on the scooter from the WS to the monorail. A CM offered us a regular wheelchair, but we couldn't push two wheelchairs and a stroller. My mom couldn't go to the MK the morning of our last trip because she had no scooter.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest