Just a quick summary of what we thought

wdwfamilyinIL

DIS Veteran
i just wanted to put something small together of our opinions of our table service restaurants for our past vacation June 5-12 2006.

CM/dinner: We really enjoyed this, we had an adr at 500 and where the first ones seated when the rest. reopened at 0500. No problems with food, service, or characters. REally enjoyed Mickey and gang singing happy birthday to my 3 year old.

GG/lunch: Food was great here, did have problems trying to get seconds. Our server was just ok, very slow and you had to ask for everything. Enjoyed the changing sites, and overall the character interaction was pretty good.

50's/dinner: Auntie Claire was great, we enjoyed her so much. Nothing like seeing my mil fed!! Food was also good. Only downside was a packed lobby and a long wait even with adr's.

Crystal Palace/break.: Compared to our Aug. trip I have to say I was a little disappointed here. The food was great, no problems there. Our server was ok, my sil's server left and didn't come back for over 30 minutes. They didn't get refills, and took forever to get their check. Characters didn't stay long here, this was the most character rushed out of all our meals.

Whispering Canyon Cafe/dinner: This started out great, really enjoyed the interaction. Another great place for kids. What we got of our food was great, the big downfall was that our server just started removing our plates when we were not done. Really felt like they were trying to see how fast they could get us through. I would like to know if that was just our server, alison, or if that is how this restaurant works.

Planet Hollywood/dinner: We ate here last minute with no adr. Walked right in at 0500 with a party of 11. We didn't have a problem with the food or our sever, and we all loved the decor. The biggest thing here was their bathrooms...dirty!!

LTT/dinner: This was our favorite meal!! The best food, the best character interaction, we will do this one again. The only bad thing is that they need Mickey here too!!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the reviews. Especially the good review for Planet Hollywood. I keep reading bade reviews on the wait and times. We are eating there end of August. Did you use the "voucher"? What were you able to eat?
Also surprised to hear of the dirty bathrooms. My DH and I eat there 6 years and there was a person in the bathroom who handed you a towel after you washed, spritz of cologne, etc. It was pretty "fancy" apparently back them.

Thanks for review-I enjoyed reading them. Of the TS you ate at, we'll also be doing 50's and LTT. Glad you liked them both-we've enjoyed them too before. AT 50's our server was Aunt Elaine last time, she was great, especially with my DD (then 5) :goodvibes

Thanks for posting your reviews! We ate at WC the same week as you and didn't feel rushed at all. Our rushed meal of the week was at 'Ohana.

thanks for the reviews. I agree with you about Crystal Palace. Last time we were there it didn't seem all that great. Not horrible but we will stop going now. I also totally agree with you about 50's. It is a ton of fun but we waited 40min for our ADR and thought this was totally unacceptable. Our kids were SO tired once we were finally done with the meal we went home and didn't even do Fantasmic.

Thanks for the summary. We are doing CM and LTT in Sept. What characters are at LTT, all I can remember reading about was Minnie?
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter