Junior Mayor

Toon crazy

Mouseketeer
Just had to take a moment to share. We are at Magic Kingdom having lunch for my daughters birthday. In walks the Mayor of Mainstreet and selects her as Junior Mayor. She was so excited. She got a blue ribbon that says Junior Mayor and a golden one time fast pass to any ride in any park.

Just had to take a moment to share. We are at Magic Kingdom having lunch for my daughters birthday. In walks the Mayor of Mainstreet and selects her as Junior Mayor. She was so excited. She got a blue ribbon that says Junior Mayor and a golden one time fast pass to any ride in any park.
:tinker:Lucky!

Nice!!!

So what did she choose as her FP?

My DS9 was picked as Junior Mayor a few years ago. It was so cute! He never used his FP because he wanted to save the piece of paper they gave him.

If you ever go back to The Plaza and the Mayor comes in again, you may want to mention to your server that your DD was Junior Mayor before. I did this the last time we ate there, not expecting anything, just making conversation and after the Mayor was done with his Junior Mayor ceremony for another child, he stopped at our table and pretended he remembered my DS had been Junior Mayor. It was super cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter