June Scrapbooking Challenge-Get your Summer Sizzle On

ColleenG

DIS Veteran
Wow! So I've never even come close to doing the most pages in one month, but I guess I did it this month. I know June can be a very busy month. For us, school lets out and that means lots of end of year celebrations. There's Father's Day, and our family has A LOT of June birthdays. So don't let those memories fade. Get 'em scrapped, and have a fun start to summer.

Post the number of pages as you like and I will try to keep things up to date!

Players:
jacksmomma
mantaz
LoriABil
StitchIsOurHero
Macca1111
bigbabyblues
nikkistevej
laura&fam
baseballmom51
mazdaUK
tiggerfan6
inkerbellsmom
quicklabs
Nutz4Dizney

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages)
ColleenG-5
jacksmomma-5
bigbabyblues-5
quicklabs-3
katied-8
baseballmom51-8
wdwmickey-10
MazdaUK-6
StitchIsOurHero-5
mantaz-3
Macca1111-2

Paper and Pixel Power (11-24 pages)
lck33-15
meyernl-14
nikkistevej-14
laura&fam-15
mousescrapper-24
NewEnglandEyore-21
LoriABil-21
Lindababe-17

Sticker Kicking (25-50 pages)
Nutz4Dizney-32

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages)

Crop Champion (75-99 pages)

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages)

Between all the chaos I managed to get 2 done today! Wahoo! I am a leader for once! :lmao:

I'll join in again for the month. I actually helped my BFF organize her scrapbook stuff today. But I have a page sitting on my table that I need to put together. I might try to get in there in just a few minutes and work on it.

So, is this thread for the number of pages done in a month, and the other one for completing a page by a sketch (that I got involved with -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2474455 ) -- I'm a little confused. Can we come up with a way to differentiate the titles?

eta: Oops -- sorry -- I guess having "layout" in the other title makes the differentiation.

I am new to the scrapbooking part of these boards, but I am so in! My goal is to get last year's Disney pics and Seaworld completed!

Thanks for the challenge!

This is the thread for the amount of pages completed in the month of June. The other thread ends June 11 for the sketch challenge. I think it used to say something of sketch or layout challenge but might have just been missed this go round.

I'm in! Gotta do better than my "2" in May (which, however, were better than my "0" in April!!) We'll be back from our trip on the 11th, so I know that I'll have TONS of stuff to scrap (not that I'm not 2 years behind on DS's album!!)

Please sign me up too. I'm hoping to get many more done, since last month was lost to graduation and moving.

Darn it, I didn't realize it was June already! I'm so smart.

I'm in....I have a couple that are just waiting for me to find my cricut and get the title cut out and glued down, maybe I can at least get that done this month? We're going to the beach in 10 days, and I'm planning to take my scrap stuff--we'll see how that goes!

Steph

I wasn't going to join this month because I thought my whole scrapbook room would be taken up with my office desk and work computer (half the staff at work laid off, I'm now working from home) but it fits much better than I thought! I'm so excited maybe I will actually scrapbook a decent amount this month.

I'm in for the month but I don't have a page goal because my room is still a bit disorganized. Honestly I'd be happy with anything.

Can I join? Usually I wouldn't scrap in june with baseball full swing. But its very very slow at work and the bosses are away for a week starting next weds, so I am going to bring my stuff to work....:) yippee! So instead of surfing:surfweb: I will scrap :cool1:

So is it too late to join?

Oh by the way I am not a newbie, just a new name since its been eons since I was on here and could not remember my password. :)

I'm in.. not sure how many I will get done, but I need to get my rear in gear.
Happy creating to all!

I'm on the board with two!!!

I finally got the two finished that have been laying on the table for a couple of weeks. Also, I was able to add more that were already finished to my album because I got the new ones done! I usually scrap chronologically, but awhile back, I decided to try scrapping out of order. It didn't work out the way I wanted it to, but they're all in the album now.

not sure how many more I'll get done, we leave for the beach on Saturday. I'm taking my scrappy stuff with me, in case I find time to work on them.

Steph

Hello! This is my first time over here in a long time. You've inspired me. Is it too late to play? If it is, I understand. If not, well, I got three pages done today from last week's trip to Mount Vernon.

Hello! This is my first time over here in a long time. You've inspired me. Is it too late to play? If it is, I understand. If not, well, I got three pages done today from last week's trip to Mount Vernon.

Hi Quicklabs! It's not to late to join. I love seeing the pictures of your doggies over on the photography board! Nice to see you over here too.

2 pages for me.

Maybe I can get to a crop soon and really get something done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter