June 5, 2016 - Magic Goes to England, Ireland, Scotland and France

Hey,
We are also flying out Friday night.
BadTink, thanks for all the great info, hopefully we will run into you. Will you be wearing anything to identify you?
Safe journey everyone and we will see you on the Magic!

BadPink Tink-Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For all your help in planning for Dublin. We will look for you. We will be the frenzied family with a red stroller and hopefully a baby in it!!!!

As excited as I am for this trip, I will miss planning with everyone. It's been fun. We fly out tomorrow from California. Safe travels everyone!

In addition Mickey and Minnie just called my kids (Thankfully I answered). Both were so happy. The baby's smile hearing Mickey's voice was priceless.

ok how do you get from Ashford train station to the port? clearly i am crazy sitting in Paris right now trying to figure this out! We did London for 6 days, just gorgeous weather! In Paris now the last 2 days have been rainy and cold! I can't believe we will be getting on the Magic Sunday!!

ok how do you get from Ashford train station to the port? clearly i am crazy sitting in Paris right now trying to figure this out! We did London for 6 days, just gorgeous weather! In Paris now the last 2 days have been rainy and cold! I can't believe we will be getting on the Magic Sunday!!
I got it figured out! Gotta love coastal cars!

Hey everyone! Meet and greet 2:30-3:30 in OGills tomorrow. Many of us are also in another group that made the arrangements so there will be some folks you "know" from here already and a chance to meet some new friends. Please come by so we can put names and faces together!

We got to Dover on Friday. No issues with the flight over. Churchill Guest House is wonderful. Coastal Cars was a perfect choice for our transportation.

Dover is a nice town. We found a nice Italian place for lunch yesterday. Tonight we are meeting folks at Cullins Yard.

We went up to Dover Castle today. You can spend all day there.

Can't wait to sail though!

See you real soon!

We are open to suggestions on what to do in Glasgow...we are taking the DCL transport to the city and then we will be on our own. Please help!

There are a number of free Museums Riverside, Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Lighthouse, House of an Art Lover, Historical buildings and architecture, Glasgow Cathedral, Provens Lordship (oldest house in Glasgiw) the tenement flat (how Glaswegiens lived at the turn of the century) City Chambers.

Afternoon Tea at Blythswood Hotel, Marco Pierre White's restaurant

Fabulous shopping (Buchannan Street, Argyle Street, Italian Centre)

The weather here has been fabulous recently (unseasonably) there are nice parks Kelvingrove, Botanic Gardens, Glasgow Green, Bellahouston.

Nice - thanks for the tips! I love to go into grocery stores in other places and see what's the same and what's different. Especially in a big city or a small village - both are so different than where we live (medium).
Tunnocks Tea Cakes, Caramel Wafers, Tablet, Macaroon Bars

We haven't decided yet whether we'll get internet on the ship but you can bet we'll try to find some in the ports if we don't get minutes onboard.
You don't need Internet the Disney Cruise Aoo allows you to chat to people by their stateroom numbers just have to agree a meet and set each other up then away you go, and it's free

Folks, can someone please
Let me know when you leave Greenock, the Port Authority says 5pm but I have been told 7pm. Does anyone know?

Hope you all enjoyed your trip from Invergordon
I came to see her and looking forward to my trip on the Wonder in 3 weeks[/GALLERY][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter