June 5, 2005 - Wonder Cruise

I Luv Disney Cruise

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner
Anyone out there going on the 4 day Wonder cruise on June 5, 2005?

My family and I are going (husband, 1 1/2 year old daughter by that time, my parents, and husbands parents).

Anyone have advice or ideas for cruising with a 1 1/2 year old?

Anyone else have a young toddler going?

Yes! We are going on our first ever Disney Cruise June 5th too.
However, our kids are 14,13,9 so can't help you out on the toddler thing. All I know is that June is too far away!!

That's when we're sailing!!! It will also be our first Disney Cruise. My boys will be 15 and 12 by the time we cruise. I'm so excited!!! The wait is going to be rough that's for sure but we'll just have to keep visiting the Cruise Line Board here on the DIS to pass the time!!! It's wonderful to "find" others that are cruisin' with us. :hyper:

Carla

we are seriously considering this cruise!! and I wanted to see where the best prices are. I got a quote from mouseearsvacations.com for

$2357 for an inside cat. 11 room for 2 adults, 2 kids.
and what rooms did you book, being my first cruise
cant decide should i save $$ or go for broke\?

is this good compared to what ya'll are paying?
TIA:teeth:

Hi 232271!

We are using Dreams Unlimited and we are paying $2432.40 for the 4 of us in a category 10 stateroom. Disney Cruise Line wanted $3097 for the same cruise with a stateroom on Deck 2. With Dreams we have a stateroom on Deck 7 which thrilled me beyond words!!! I have been extremely satisfied with the service I have received from Dreams. They have answered every email within a couple of hours and some of those I sent them were during the weekend. Needless to say I'm really glad I booked with them!!! I hope this helps. :wave2:

Carla

We will be joining you for this cruise also - our first ever. Our kids will be DD-7 and DS-5 at that time. Can't wait!

We used DU and I priced with many different places (AAA,Costco,ALLSEAS). Costco beat all until Dreams offered a $150 rebate. So we are at $3939 for a CAT. 4 with 5 people. I wish it was less but I am a little nervous about cruising and think having a verandah will help. I think the price has already gone up since we booked in May.
I'll be hanging around the bugdet board since this is a little over our heads!
Anyone going to WDW after?

Yes 232271, the price I listed above included a rebate of $75. Dreams is offering rebates up to $200 based on the price of the cruise booked.

Carla

mickeyears,

do you have late or early seating?
we wanted early and they said it was ALREADY full???

yikes:confused:

We too have the Late Seating. I'm not really concerned about it because knowing my two boys as well as I do they will not want to do any of the dinners. I have showed them the menu's and their response was "yuck". They will much prefer Pluto's Dog House, Pinocchio's Pizzeria, the Beach Blanket Buffet or Room Service!!! Surely we won't starve to death!!! :hyper:

Carla

I will also be on the June 5th cruise with DH, DD15 & DS11 (at time of cruise). We are all soooo excited! We are scheduled for late dinner seating. I have really enjoyed reading these boards and have found out all sorts of interesting things.

232271 - How old are your children?

we have a daughter who will be 4 days shy of 12, going into 7th grade on the cruise and son who would be 10, 2 months after
the cruise! (he will be entering 4th grade by next summer)

Hello. I too am going on june 5 2005. It will be my mom and my son will turn 4 the day before. I can't wait and i really hope everything goes well. My mom tells me im obsessed but oh well, i enjoy it. I can't wait. Hopefully i will be celebrating finishing my degree for my RN. :Pinkbounc :wave2:

Hello. I too am going on june 5 2005. It will be my mom and my son will turn 4 the day before. I can't wait and i really hope everything goes well. My mom tells me im obsessed but oh well, i enjoy it. I can't wait. Hopefully i will be celebrating finishing my degree for my RN. :Pinkbounc :wave2:

I will also be going on the JUNE 5 2005

It will be my mom and my son age 11

Our room is 6631 on deck 6 cat 11

late seating ( there is a thread about who likes the late seating)

I hope time sails by :boat:

Brooke

hey nice to hear from somebody. we're supposed to have early dining. my mom says she cant eat that late, give her heartburn lol. but oh well, i hope i get to know several people that will be going on june 5. keep in touch :Pinkbounc

I'm in too! I'll be cruisin' with my DH, DS(9 by then), and DD(12 by then). I also have the late seating. We only have about 9 more months. Gee, that sounds too much like waiting to have a baby.

ladytampa said:
I'm in too! I'll be cruisin' with my DH, DS(9 by then), and DD(12 by then). I also have the late seating. We only have about 9 more months. Gee, that sounds too much like waiting to have a baby.

my kids are the same ages DD turns 12 on cruise, and DS is 9.
Maybe we will see you in the kid's clubs!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter