June 27th - July 4th, 2015 - Disney Fantasy, 7 Night Western Caribbean

PlutoEars

Earning My Ears
Anyone else on this cruise.. My dad, sister and my kids and I along with another friend and her kids will be on this cruise..

Would love to meet other and do an FE exchange...

We were due to start our cruise in 35 days but a medical emergency has forced us to reschedule our trip to 2015. Only 405 days 7 hours 6 minutes 7 seconds to go! Our party will include:

DH - Tim
DW - Kelly
DS - TJ, age 16 at time of sailing
DGS - Jeremiah, age 7 at time of sailing (Still working the details)

Please add us the Fish Extenders list

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise! pixiedust:

Unfortunately, I am not able to post anything about the FE for this cruise.

Last edited:
We got off the Fantasy two weeks ago, and I'm ready to be back on. Is it June yet? Looking forward to this cruise!

Hi guys, we will be on this cruise. We will be sailing with our twin dds who will be 17 at the time of sailing.princess:princess: This will be their last time in Vibe which they love. We really love the Fantasy.pixiedust:

Me and my family have just put our deposit down for this ship! This will be our third Disney cruise and we are beyond excited! I will be celebrating the last year of my twenties on this ship and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I have requested to be part of the FE.

Thanks

Everyone, please note:

Links to Facebook groups are not allowed on the DIS. If the DIS provides a place for people to form groups, there is no need to direct them to another site.

These are DIS rules for those who want to participate on these boards.

Please review the "IMPORTANT!! Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs." thread on the Cruise Meet board.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions.etc.).

Regards,

DIS Moderating Team

Hi -

Going on this cruise with wife and three boys. 12, 10 and 4. All really excited.

Is the FE group up and running?

Any info much appreciated.

Shane

Greetings fellow cruisers!

We just recently booked! The kids just keep bouncing with excitement and asking to go everywhere on the boat!

We enjoyed our last Fantasy cruise in 2014 and participated in FE for the first time. They had some links to share for helpful thoughts and we'd like to participate again in FE. Let us know if there are any other specifics helpful for the FE.

John (DH), Vacharee (DW), Judy (DGM), James (10/DS), Vylai (5/DD), Rae (3/DD)
Celebration(s): End of School Year and Upcoming Birthdays
Participate in FE: yes
Prior Disney Cruises: Wonder 5/2010, Dream 5/2011, 5/2012
A few words about our group: Our first June cruise! Ready to enjoy!

:cool1:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

All it takes is for someone willing to organize the names/staterooms on a list.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

I didn't realize the FE had started so long ago.

Some of the prior new DIS board users asked this and I didn't understand until I found the PM link under the name, and then got the error message also.

In gist, "You are unable to send PM -- you need 10 posts."

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I didn't realize the FE had started so long ago. Many thanks to MsJiminyCricket for taking on the FE.

Some of the prior new DIS board users asked this and I didn't understand until I found the PM link under the name, and then got the error message also.

In gist, "You are unable to send PM -- you need 10 posts"

Then a pop up showed to install the "InboxAce extension for chrome associated with the Ask toolbar and as a Norton Trusted site" so that I could receive a secure message.

Is this expected?

The first message was from the DIS (you do need 10 posts in order to send PMs), the second one was NOT from the DIS and I would not suggest donwloading that extension unless you know something about it. Hopefully, you have some anti-virus software already installed on your computer to help deal with pop-ups like that.

You might go to the Technical Support/Test board and post a few more times to get to 10 and you will then be able to send PMs.

Just back from WDW where we ran our first half marathon! Anybody planning on running the Castaway Cay 5K on our cruise - in the middle of the summer - in the Bahamas? LOL!!!

Congrats on the half marathon and Star Wars Rebel challenge.

Luckily the CC5k has frequent passes by a water station and the warm up is just being present, even if it is early in the day.

Just curious, any early tally on the number of FE cabins/participants?

We've seen some nice items that we thought about getting, but don't want to over buy, or underestimate.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Does anyone have any idea on the movies that will be playing?

Formal / informal dining days?

Which night is Fireworks/Pirate night?

any reliable weather forecast this early????

Is the room gift/favor a DCL tote?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter