June 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I just canceled BOG for 8:30pm on 6/26 (I found a time I liked better). My reservation was for 2, but it also looks like it's showing as available for a party of 4 too.

I have a reservation for 4 at 1900 Park Fare on Thursday, June 12 to cancel. If anyone wants to coordinate a time, just let me know.

I have 6/16 Akershus 1:20 for 8 people available. We decided to eat at to the world showcase that day so I don't need to replace it. I will hold it awhile longer and can coordinate a time to cancel.

Will be cancelling the following reservations online about 10pm this evening. PM me if you want to coordinate a time.

Sci-Fi Dine In Star Wars breakfast 6/3 8:20am 6 adults

Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! Package 6/3 5:40pm 6 adults

Sci-Fi Dine In Star Wars breakfast 6/9 10:55am 6 adults

Just cancelled the following:

Tuesday June 10, 2014
Boma at 10:00 am for 7
Coral Reef at 2:35pm for 7

Friday June 13, 2014
Crystal Palace at 10:40 am for 7
O'hana at 8:20 pm for 9

Will be cancelling the following reservations online about 10pm this evening. PM me if you want to coordinate a time.

Sci-Fi Dine In Star Wars breakfast 6/3 8:20am 6 adults

Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! Package 6/3 5:40pm 6 adults

Sci-Fi Dine In Star Wars breakfast 6/9 10:55am 6 adults

Sci-Fi Dine In Star Wars breakfast 6/9 10:55am 6 adults - CANCELLED (and successfully taken by someone on SW board :) )

6/3 reservations still available. Will cancel at 10pm tonight if not notified.

Sci-Fi Dine In Star Wars breakfast 6/9 10:55am 6 adults - CANCELLED (and successfully taken by someone on SW board :) )

6/3 reservations still available. Will cancel at 10pm tonight if not notified.

Do you know if the person who grabbed the 6/9 reservation was able to do it online or if they had to call? I can't get a straight answer as to whether these are still available to be booked online or not. :confused3

Do you know if the person who grabbed the 6/9 reservation was able to do it online or if they had to call? I can't get a straight answer as to whether these are still available to be booked online or not. :confused3

Breakfast has to be done over the phone. I was able to book the H&V Fantasmic! package online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter