June 2013 pin code watch !

hoping for 35% off passholder discount, I have 30% now, but every little bit helps, especially at club level. Hope I don't have to wait past April. :eek:

Ok my fellow June 2013 DISers...I have a little dilema. To bring a car seat through airports is almost like carrying an elephant on your back...darn near impossible with luggage and kids to boot. Renting one is going to cost me 75$ with the rental company. Is anyone leaving on the 9th or 10th of June and we can go in half on a car seat from Walmart to save some money? I just hate to spend $75 on a car seat that I won't even own...thats just nuts! Any advise or suggestions? :confused3

For the plane, I recommend the CARES restraint system. You can rent them through EBAY. I have rented one once and I bought one last year.

I'm with you keishashadow.

I am getting a complex about not getting any pins. Have we been too often? Are we too old? Is our family too small? Are we considered too rich? Are we considered too poor? Am I signed-up for too many things? Is it because I am a Cowboy and Rangers Fan? Is it because I am a Baptist Minister?

Whoops, now I given them some real ammunition!

We would love to get something for mid-June!

I'm with you keishashadow.

I am getting a complex about not getting any pins. Have we been too often? Are we too old? Is our family too small? Are we considered too rich? Are we considered too poor? Am I signed-up for too many things? Is it because I am a Cowboy and Rangers Fan? Is it because I am a Baptist Minister?

Whoops, now I given them some real ammunition!

We would love to get something for mid-June!

:lmao:we're sitting in the corner eating worms.

I love to hear when others get pins, would just like to see one thrown my way. I was told by a CM that it's likely living in western PA is 'my' issue i.e. they target certain areas:confused3.

Still waiting, still waiting impatiently.....

BUT I did just book our package!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I couldn't wait any longer and we are going with or without a discount so we booked POR 6/23-6/30!! Can't wait!!!

This is a huge surprise for DD11 also. She has no clue we are going and every time the WDW commercials come on TV she gets all mopey because she thinks she'll be 25 before we go to Disney. I can't wait to see her face!

Still waiting, still waiting impatiently.....

BUT I did just book our package!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I couldn't wait any longer and we are going with or without a discount so we booked POR 6/23-6/30!! Can't wait!!!

This is a huge surprise for DD11 also. She has no clue we are going and every time the WDW commercials come on TV she gets all mopey because she thinks she'll be 25 before we go to Disney. I can't wait to see her face!

We'll be at POR. The same time! We booked last fall and have been waiting forever!!!

We'll be at POR. The same time! We booked last fall and have been waiting forever!!!

We were going back and forth on whether to for Pop or POR and POR won out in the end. We figured for an 8 day stay we wanted to be more comfortable (queen beds) and more dining options nearby so we upgraded. A discount would make it feel much better. We are buying Disney gift cards at BJ's at a 4% discount stacked with our BJ's credit card 2% cash back. Every little bit helps!

I just switched our reservation from Pop to POFQ last night! I'm so excited! I'm surprising my DD14 too! She's been moping around herself! Going regardless, but any savings would be a blessing!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I just switched our reservation from Pop to POFQ last night! I'm so excited! I'm surprising my DD14 too! She's been moping around herself! Going regardless, but any savings would be a blessing!!

Same here, 4 nights at BC regardless but hoping for at least 25% off room discount!

been staying at POFQ the last several trips. We had stayed at a few other resorts, both Deluxe and Value. POFQ just seems the right place. It is small so getting to the bus stop, food court, pool boat ramp, etc takes very little time. The Grounds are really nice too.

POFQ has been continuously excluded from discounts the last several rounds. I believe it was only 5% off for the Spring Discount whereas the other mods were 25% off.

I just called to see if I had a PIN available for our travel dates (6-22 thru 6-26-13). We did not, but she did tell me the they are not out yet for those dates. Maybe there is still hope!!

So do you think we will have to wait till after March 31 to see discounts for dates after June 14 since you have until then to book with the current discounts? Because I might go crazy by then, lol!

Honestly they are just going to drag out this waiting....its always pain staking ;-)

Come on with it Disney ;-) 114 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter