June 2013 pin code watch !

We are planning for June 7th - 16th. Would love a good discount code! We've been lucky the last few trips - one with free dining and one with 40% off. Crossing my fingers. :)

I'm hoping for end of May early June 2013
I wish I could go ahead & book the trip
why can't packages be booked a year ahead of time??

I am in! Just returned two weeks ago from a week and a day stay at POR/BC CL. Coming back in June 2013 - mid June this time instead of early June and wanting YC for whole week this time. I might be done with split stays for a while. 4 straight years of doing it - I don't know...I feel like a change!!! Had a 35% pin this summer....need another!

We just got back from a trip June 6-13 with a free dining code. I would love to go again w/ FD next year!

Crowds were low until the 10th. I'm not sure if I would do the same dates again b/c my kids missed the last two days of school and had no time to relax before the trip. But our last two park days it seemed so busy compared to the first part.

We just got back from a trip June 6-13 with a free dining code. I would love to go again w/ FD next year!

Crowds were low until the 10th. I'm not sure if I would do the same dates again b/c my kids missed the last two days of school and had no time to relax before the trip. But our last two park days it seemed so busy compared to the first part.

I'm so glad you posted this! We're going June 1-8 next year, and I was hoping the crowds would be lower than later in the month.

Has anyone noticed that the discounts this year stink? I've been tracking what's been offered for June, and it's "select resorts 20% or 25% or 30% "....the monorail resorts were 20% but then YC/BC and BW were 30%....and WL was 30%. (if I remember right). I've been trying to save for the GF or CR, but I think with only 20%, I'll pass and pick the YC for 30% off.

The last time we went in 2010, we got a 40% pin off ANY deluxe.....I guess those days are gone. :confused3. I just hope we get some kind of good pin.

I'm hoping to see a code or discounts for June next year. We just got back from a week in Universal and we all know now that we are a Disney Family not a Universal family. My only Disney fix on this trip was a trip over to Downtown Disney. That is not nearly enough!!!!:goodvibes

Count me in. It will be our "last" official family vacation with all kids home. My oldest will be heading to college fall of 2013. sniff sniff.... FD would be SOOOO helpful. It will be a tightly budgeted trip, but it is a trip that we have planned on for 2 years so far. Haven't been since 2010 and we ALL are dying to go back. Will definitley be a bitter-sweet trip... as my son will be leaving shortly after we get back. And yes... I have been an emotional mess already! LOL.

ANYWAY! Please please please Disney, send me a code for free dining. :goodvibes

I am hoping for an early June visit! It will be our first. Really, really want free dining! Or a great discount code! :goodvibes

we are in for june sometime. Big family trip! me and hubby going in feb for anniversary maybe a bounceback offer? may consider renting points?? All options are on the table!!!!! But i am the unofficial vacation planner, so the enjoyment of 18 people(plus any tagalongs, seems like there are always a few) depend on me, and my moneysaving abilities.

Wanted to go the first week of June but school does not get out until the second week. Might go the second week if FD comes out.

I called Disney Travel on my way home this evening to find out if they knew when the 2013 packages would be released to the public. Without any hesitation whatsoever, the castmember said the last week of July. Now I know that we can't always depend on what they say but she didn't pause or say "around" or "some time near". It was a definite last week of July. We shall see!

I called Disney Travel on my way home this evening to find out if they knew when the 2013 packages would be released to the public. Without any hesitation whatsoever, the castmember said the last week of July. Now I know that we can't always depend on what they say but she didn't pause or say "around" or "some time near". It was a definite last week of July. We shall see!

that would be a big bummer. but, they know we're all going to wait ! :lmao: it's not like we're all going to book Universal instead! :rotfl:

I can't wait for the 2013 pin codes or offers..... but we can re-convene then as well!! haha!!

We just decided last night that we will be going in June 2013. Hopefully in the earlier part of the month. Gotta see if I can get some vacation time. I would be stoked if a pin Code came out for that time slot!

The first week of June is our 1st choice, but we are also toying with the 2nd week of August for our DD birthday.

I guess this is where I join in! We are hoping for a pin code too! Free Dining would be great! My family is hoping to go June 9th-21st. Without free dining we may have to cut things shorter than that though.

In the past, what has been the discounts offered in June?

We are going in early June also and do have few questions, we are dvc member and using a cash reservation for June for the 1st time. When do they normally release codes and offers? I am a AAA member and an annual pass holder what are the discounts usually offered for them? Also do they match offers released after you pay your vacation in full? Thanks

Tentatively planning a trip for early June as soon as school is out. This will be my first time as planner (and co-financier) of a trip, so I'm nervous and excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter