June 2012 code watch?

* Ugh * I wish I could get the 30% pin. I haven't gotten any pins for over a year. We are already booked, so I was thinking that might be why, but then I see others who are booked are still getting pins, so I am holding out hope!!

Hi there,

I'm brand new at all this Disney stuff!!!

Planning on going down for marathon week, Jan 2013.

So for these discount pins, can they be used in conjunction with a free dining plan if one becomes availible?

No, you can't use a pin on top of free dining. It's one or the other and only one discount per booking.

Yes, if rooms are available with your pin, you can you the pin discount and get money refunded back to you.

AP discounts are out. But, my AAA rate at POP is better than the AP rate which is only 5% at POP!

Does anyone know what the AP discount is for AKL? We are staying June 30-July 4 and I already have the public 25% off, but I was considering an AP anyway this year.
TIA!

my AAA discount was better than the AP discount.....so disappointed.....:confused3

Same thing here. :(

I can't remember the last time as an AP holder, we had to go with AAA to get a lower rate. (And, as Florida residents, we go several times per year.)

Does anyone know what the AP discount is for AKL? We are staying June 30-July 4 and I already have the public 25% off, but I was considering an AP anyway this year.
TIA!

From Mousesavers:
Stay dates: 6/15/12-8/14/12. Get a substantial discount off regular "Rack" rates. Pricing and savings will vary by resort type and date. Use code C87. Rates not available for all dates, room types and resorts. Minimum stay requirements and/or higher rates may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals.

Discounts off rack rates:

All-Star Sports 20% off

Caribbean Beach, Contemporary and Grand Floridian 25% off

Animal Kingdom (standard view only), Beach/Yacht Club, BoardWalk Inn, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs 30% off

My own note: For those of you waiting for a General Public Code, normally the same discount is released shortly after AP rates.

Same thing here. :(

I can't remember the last time as an AP holder, we had to go with AAA to get a lower rate. (And, as Florida residents, we go several times per year.)

I know. I am so disappointed. This may be the last time we have an annual pass. So far, it hasn't helped with rooms. I had hoped for free dining to help with the cost but even that wasn't in our time range. We have never received any pin code in all these years but I keep hoping.

BUT WAIT -- Jim Miller received a pin once, he lived at our address 14 years ago..and it arrived in my mail box! when I called Disney, they didn't know how it was sent here. And I couldn't use it since it wasn't my name. And I couldn't change the address in their system since I wasn't Jim Miller.....sigh. so jim may get more pin codes at my address.

Do I sound down? I don't mean to -- I mean we ARE going to Disney...:cool1:.....it's just going to cot more than I had expected.:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter