• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2010 deals

Anything yet for end of June? I've booked the rooms but would hate to have to pay full price:eek:when last year's deal for same time was sooooo sweet:love:

Keep logging into the WDW site and checking out various hotels and dates. Save some offers for later too. It took about 3 week of doing this, but the elusive PIN finally showed up for me last week. We are booked for 10 days at the CR in early June and the week after Tgiving at the GF with it. Good luck to everyone! :wizard:

We finally got our too! I spent so much time (ordering DVD, Saving reservations online). We finally got at 20/30/40% buried in a email about the hotel we had saved online! YC here we come! Only bad part is they said we would have to buy one day tickets to add the dining plan, since it wasn't an AP rate, but that'll be okay. We'll just use TIW. I am so excited! I hope everyone else gets them, and remember to really look at the emails. I mean it was really buried in there!

For those of you that received the pin, how long after you started playing around on the WDW site did you get the pin?

Hoping I get one too! I have been logging into WDW site for the last few weeks. Nothing yet...:surfweb:

I spent all weekend playing around on the site and my hubby has as well. I am really hoping for a code. Good luck everyone! pixiedust:

I spent all weekend playing around on the site and my hubby has as well. I am really hoping for a code. Good luck everyone! pixiedust:

I saved a couple resorts about 3 nights ago and received a pin today.
Got the 20-30-40 pin which seems to be good for most of 2010.

Now for my questions.

Can I use this if booking with a TA?

Can I use it towards an already existing booking or would I have to cancel and start over?

If they add free dining later wold we still be able to get that too?

TIA

Bill

I got the all year pin too!!! woohoo!!

I saved a couple resorts about 3 nights ago and received a pin today.
Got the 20-30-40 pin which seems to be good for most of 2010.

Now for my questions.

Can I use this if booking with a TA?

Can I use it towards an already existing booking or would I have to cancel and start over?

If they add free dining later wold we still be able to get that too?

TIA

Bill

YES, you can use it with a TA. I just forwarded my pin to my TA and she is going to apply it for us. Yes, you can use it for an existing ressie.. I was already booked..

but, NO you won't be able to get free dining later.. you can only use one deal.

I got the all year pin too!!! woohoo!!

YES, you can use it with a TA. I just forwarded my pin to my TA and she is going to apply it for us. Yes, you can use it for an existing ressie.. I was already booked..

but, NO you won't be able to get free dining later.. you can only use one deal.

Congrats to you too!:dance3:

That's fair enough as far as only using one deal.:)

Thanks for the reply and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Bill

Subbing and hoping for a PIN for June.

I have tried saving vacations on the WDW site with no luck yet.

Here's hoping!!

Good luck. I hope you get one.

I just did 2 searches about 2-3 days ago and saved them and got 2 emails yesterday.

Taking the 20% discount on the room we are adding the quick service dining plan for about $125 each.

The email was from Disney Destinations and the pin was in a little spot in the right hand side and is small.

Bill

Good luck. I hope you get one.

I just did 2 searches about 2-3 days ago and saved them and got 2 emails yesterday.

Taking the 20% discount on the room we are adding the quick service dining plan for about $125 each.

The email was from Disney Destinations and the pin was in a little spot in the right hand side and is small.

Bill

Thanks, I will keep a look out.

I have been doing everythng that has been recommended on this site and no sign of a pin. It is driving me mad. Getting a bit OCD about checking my mail.

Fingers crossed. Would love to get one.

Laura

I had never ever gotten a pin code until last weekend. I did what everyone here on the DIS suggested, I saved several trips on the Disney website. Less than a week later I got two emails within an hour of each other both offering the 20%, 30% and 40% discounts. I used it to book our first stay at Port Orleans Riverside. Up until now we have always stayed at the Values, so we're very excited to try something new!!
I had tried everything to get a pin code up until then and I had just about given up. Just keep trying it does work!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter