June 15 2012 5-night Dream Cruise!

What name would you like our Dis Group/Meet to have?

• Sailing the Dream

• Living the Dream

• Double Dippin' Dreamers

• Summer Sailin' the Dream

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh - and it would help a lot if you include your DisBoards name if you message me on FB so I can tie it to your real name!!!
Just booked this cruise and would like to join the FE if it's not too late.
We are: gleeks
Cabin: 12006
2 adults: David & Kay
3 kids: Cassandra (age 13), Fia (age 13), Jennifer (age 13)
I cannot PM since I'm new to DisBoards. But can we somehow connect to Facebook?
Thanks! Kay

Hello all!
We booked our cruise in Dec 2010, but I'm just now finding this site. I am glad to be able to connect with other families who will be on this trip!

We are a small family of three -- dad, mom, and 7 yo daughter.

I hope we are not too late to join the FE, but if so, I totally understand.

We booked the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim in Nassau...we are all looking forward to it!

Just booked this cruise and would like to join the FE if it's not too late.
We are: gleeks
Cabin: 12006
2 adults: David & Kay
3 kids: Cassandra (age 13), Fia (age 13), Jennifer (age 13)
I cannot PM since I'm new to DisBoards. But can we somehow connect to Facebook?
Thanks! Kay

Gleeks (Kay & David) - have you sent me a friend request on FB? You can find me here!

I know we are still a couple months away, but I am getting so excited:banana::banana: Remember we will have a Meet and Greet Friday, June 15, 2012 at 3:00pm in D Lounge. D Lounge is located on Deck 4 at Mid-ship! party: I can't wait to meet everybody in person:grouphug:

Hello - We are thinking of booking this cruise - is it too late to join in on the FE? May be crazy by my son loves it so much - I may really pick a different date if we are too late (there will be two cabins total!!)

Thank You!!!
Debbie

Hello - We are thinking of booking this cruise - is it too late to join in on the FE? May be crazy by my son loves it so much - I may really pick a different date if we are too late (there will be two cabins total!!)

Thank You!!!
Debbie

Unfortunately we already closed the FE because we had some cruisers who wanted to special order/hand make and needed a firm count early. We'd still love to have you on our cruise though!

Just got confirmation from my 5th passenger so looks like we'll be sailing also. Thanks to the Florida resident rates!!
My husband Curtis
Myself Kristi
My daughter Justice, 18
Her friend Jessica, 18
My son Jordan, 15
I'm so excited for us all to be traveling but that we will also have fun on our own. We went on the dream last year in May & October & basically lost our son the whole trip as he had more fun at the club & glad this time my daughter will have a friend to hang out & have fun with. :cheer2:

Just got confirmation well be bringing 1 more child. My sons friend
Zach (14) will be joining us. I'm so EXCITED!!:banana:

So excited I can hardly stand it. Finding this thread finally made me make the move from frequent lurker to official DISboards member :cool1:

We booked VGT so not sure where our room will be yet, but that's ok...we are on board! Cruising will be me, DH, DD (11) and DS (7). Bummed I missed the cut-off for the FE, but look forward to getting to know folks over the next 51 days before we leave.

This will be our second cruise. First was on the Wonder in 2009. I LOVE the planning almost as much as the trip itself!

This will be our 7th cruise with Disney. We have only been on the Magic and wonder so excited to see the Dream. Been a long three years since our last cruise. Cant wait

This is my first Disney cruise and my daughter's (7 years old) first cruise ever.

I'm new to this board and I'm curious if there is a thread for other single or single parent travelers.

Just got confirmation from my 5th passenger so looks like we'll be sailing also. Thanks to the Florida resident rates!!
My husband Curtis
Myself Kristi
My daughter Justice, 18
Her friend Jessica, 18
My son Jordan, 15
I'm so excited for us all to be traveling but that we will also have fun on our own. We went on the dream last year in May & October & basically lost our son the whole trip as he had more fun at the club & glad this time my daughter will have a friend to hang out & have fun with. :cheer2:

Awesome! I'm 15 too, lookin to make some friends before the cruise haha ^^

Kayla are you on the Facebook page? If so my kids & their friends are on there.
My son Jordan Lake is anxious to meet other teens traveling.

This is our 8th Disney Cruise. We were on the Dream last year in June, and needed to do one more on the Dream so we can compare it with the Majic and Wonder. Our favorite cruise has been the double dip. Can't wait to have the 2nd day at Castaway Cay. We will be celebrating my birthday and of course Fathers Day on our cruise. My daughter is 22 and in college and a 14 yr old son who probably will be playing basketball on the ship most of the time. Hope to meet everyone on this thread.
For all the new comers, book your port excursions early, and be careful in the Bahamas. They:banana: can get a little crazy there.
If anyone wants to do Atlantis, book a room at the Comfort Inn, and for booking one day, a family of 4 can get in a lot cheaper than paying through the cruise ship. Be sure to ask about any additional expenses. My family of 4 went to Atlantis in July 2010 for under $400, and a cab ride for about $20
48 days and counting.::yay:

Kayla are you on the Facebook page? If so my kids & their friends are on there.
My son Jordan Lake is anxious to meet other teens traveling.
I'm not sure if im on the fb page... could you link it to me.. I'm sure I might be but then again lol. Never know for sure until you check :P

I'm not sure if im on the fb page... could you link it to me.. I'm sure I might be but then again lol. Never know for sure until you check :P

On page 4 of this disneycr8zy has a click here that leads you to friend request her. Once friended she'll link you to the sailing page. My son is Jordan Lake in Venice Florida if you can search him that way & find it.

Hello! I just changed our booking for our cruise to this one and can not be more thrilled! It will be my daughter who is 9, and myself. This is our first cruise ever and I am so excited!

Please catch me up on what I need to know! I did read the FE was closed due to people wanting to special order things. I would still love to do it, even if we couldn't get everything that is being passed out.

Thanks so much!

Welcome aboard everyone! I know at least one of you has sent me a friend request on FB , but since I can't match DisBoards names to real names I'm not sure all of you have. You can send me a request here and then I can add you to our private FB group for this cruise. It's a little easier to get to know people that way.

This will be our 7th cruise with Disney. We have only been on the Magic and wonder so excited to see the Dream. Been a long three years since our last cruise. Cant wait

WELCOME!

This is my first Disney cruise and my daughter's (7 years old) first cruise ever. I'm new to this board and I'm curious if there is a thread for other single or single parent travelers.

Robert - I know at least one other single dad taking his daughter on our cruise and he is in the FB group too! His name is Gino and they also live in FL - that's a start anyway!

This is our 8th Disney Cruise. We were on the Dream last year in June, and needed to do one more on the Dream so we can compare it with the Majic and Wonder. Our favorite cruise has been the double dip. Can't wait to have the 2nd day at Castaway Cay. We will be celebrating my birthday and of course Fathers Day on our cruise. My daughter is 22 and in college and a 14 yr old son who probably will be playing basketball on the ship most of the time. Hope to meet everyone on this thread.
For all the new comers, book your port excursions early, and be careful in the Bahamas. They:banana: can get a little crazy there.
If anyone wants to do Atlantis, book a room at the Comfort Inn, and for booking one day, a family of 4 can get in a lot cheaper than paying through the cruise ship. Be sure to ask about any additional expenses. My family of 4 went to Atlantis in July 2010 for under $400, and a cab ride for about $20
48 days and counting.::yay:

This is our 8th cruise too! Welcome aboard.

Hello! I just changed our booking for our cruise to this one and can not be more thrilled! It will be my daughter who is 9, and myself. This is our first cruise ever and I am so excited!

Please catch me up on what I need to know! I did read the FE was closed due to people wanting to special order things. I would still love to do it, even if we couldn't get everything that is being passed out.

Thanks so much!

Welcome! There is a large group of girls in the 7-10 age range in our group and they have started emailing each other already to get to know each other!

I'm a newcomer to this group. We will also be on the June 15th sailing.

Does anyone know for sure what night Pirate night will be? I've heard conflicting reports that what is shown online in the cruise planning center is incorrect for some sailings.

Also, does anyone have new navigators for 2012 for a 5 night cruise with this same itinerary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter